Bi-polar weather

America looks out of the window of the conference room. It was very sunny but Alfred knew better the southern people had way of feeling when it going to rain so he had the trait as well. It was gonna rain and hard as well. He sighs and tug his jacket closer it was cold was it always this cold? It felt like it's snowing in here. The country where talking about going to a park close by.

" I wouldn't it's gonna rain in a bit" America said with a voice that screams I'm bored. The other countries scoffed.

" the news channel said it was just cloudy" north Italy chimes in. His brother hissed under his breath some thing.

" well let's just say the weather is bi-polar in my country. There can be no clouds then boom it starts raining cats and dogs" Alfred said with a roll of his eyes then pointed out the window as it started to rain lightly. " see rain I know my own country " he snapped at the people who where going to say he was wrong. He then turned to look at the rain.

" how In the world " someone said. America just groans.

" and seems like it won't stop it might even flood." He grumbled unhappy at the flooding the road he had to drive on to get to his nearby house will be a lake by time he leave luckily he took his Jeep this time. The other countries just watched for a bit and continued the meeting with Alfred just looking out the window when his phone went of.

" tornado watch in your area" the robotic voice said making America slam his head onto the table. As he just expected faith and let it happen. The other countries seemed shocked.

" but it's not even that windy" someone said. America groans and sits up.

" welcome to America where the weather is bi-polar and season are optional " he then laid his head back on the table. Canada looks at his brother.

" you guys always where curious about why he is the way he  well that you answer. His weather " Canada was use to this.

Canada was curious as why he had the weird family?