Familiar Girl And Restraint

Skyler's P.O.V

After that awkward car ride I ran straight into the house despite the sound of Dad shouting my name.

Once I got to my room I slammed the door behind me and sat in my desk chair throwing my head back.

And they said family was meant to make you feel loved.

Just when I was about to close my eyes I saw a light coming from my window.

Great, so whose putting me in a bad mood this time?

I saw Stiles sat on his bed flashing a flashlight through his window.

I opened my window and sighed looking at him. "Now's not a great time Biles."

"I know but I needed to know." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him.

"Know what?" I asked and he looked at me with this weird look.

"The whole thing in the jeep, was it-"

I heard a knock on my door and I looked back slightly panicked. I was about to warn Stiles but when I looked at his window it was already shut and his curtains were closed.

I quickly closed mine and jumped onto the bed.

"If your not related to me, then you can come in!"

Dad peaked his head through the door and I groaned. Did I need to make a sign?

"Dad, I was willing to apologise before but now–"

"Skyler your friends here to see you. She said it's urgent." Dad said and I furrowed my eyebrows. She?

Never heard that one before.

I didn't have any girl friends who are making hiuse visits. That's if you dont count Allison who is currently over analysing the bestiary and my dead Aunt, whose currently busy being dead.

Lydia barged through the door and waved Dad off before closing the door behind her.

Oh crap. It's my worst dream come true. I'm living my nightmare. I'm going to die by the hands of a redhead.

Lydia Martin is going to kill me.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have other things to do like try on ridiculously priced outfits and catch some beauty sleep?"

"You seriously think I'm all that dont you?" Lydia asked and I shook  my head in response.

"No, but I do know you are way more than that. Like how you work your ass off but don't like to show it." I stated and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Speak for yourself." She scoffed. She sat on my bed and looked over at me. "I know we're not particularly friends, but your probably a better listener than Allison."

"Wait you came to me willingly? Now that's a surprise." I laughed but Lydia wasn't laughing.

I raised my brows and then crossed my legs on the bed inviting her to sit. "I can't believe I'm doing this but...what do you need to confess?"

Oh my god I'm a shrink.

"The fact that I'm going out of my mind." Lydia said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I know the feeling."

"To be honest I thought you were going to be with Scott and Stiles." She declared and I laughed shaking my head.

"Actually I'm probably going to be spending more time with you than I am with them." I sighed looking back at my window. "It turns out my Dad finally snapped, and I'm now banned from seeing either of them."