Kiss Again And Frenemy

Skyler's P.O.V

Allison and I raced to Stiles, and Stiles being himself yelled, throwing his hands up. Scaring him never gets old.

"They know," I stated and Stiles seemed confused. "They know that Jackson's missing you fool."

"No, they can't. I've been texting his parents since last night. They don't have a clue." Stiles argued and Allison shook her head in response.

"My grandfather told me his parents went to the police. They know." Allison explained and I watched as Stiles's wavered the phone in his fingertips before handing it to me.

What the hell am I meant to do with this?!

Stiles swung open the door and quickly got to the radio to where an officer started speaking. "All available units proceed to Beacon Hills Preserve as instructed. Proceed with caution until Sheriff Stilinski's arrival. Proceed with caution." Stiles quickly gets in the van and Allison and I go in the front seats while Stiles snatches the phone away from me.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked wanting answers.

"Somewhere very far from this." Stiles quickly dialled a random number and threw the phone before driving off.

I'm never going to kidnap someone. Have you seen the amount of effort we have to go through?!

༄༄

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the kanima, he's definitely not gonna remember stealing Danny's tablet." Scott sighed as we walked away from the van.

"Why would he steal the damn thing if he doesn't even know what's on it?" I asked. There are way too many questions for my brain right now.

"What if someone else took it?" Allison suggested.

"Then somebody else knows what he is," Stiles added. Great we kill that guy and then we kill Jackson.

"Uh, which could mean someone's protecting him." Scott nodded agreeing.

"Like the bestiary says, "the kanima seeks a friend," right?" Allison stated. Wait, why didn't I know that they already translated this thing?!

"Okay, hold on. So, somebody watches Jackson make a video of himself turning into the kanima, and then just erases part of it so he wouldn't know? I mean, who would do that?" I asked really confused.

"Somebody who wanted to protect him?" Allison said.

"There's something else. You said the only thing you found online about the kanima is that it goes after murderers. What if that's actually true?"

Stiles cocked his head to Scott and shook his head. "No, it can't be. Tried to kill all of us, remember? I don't know about you three, but I haven't murdered anybody lately." Stiles said and I nodded putting my hand up.

"Yeah, I haven' either. At least not that I know of." Oh crap.

"But I don't think that it was actually trying to kill us. Remember when we were at Isaac's the first time, it just went right by us, didn't it?" Scott asked and Allison nodded her head in agreement. "And it didn't kill you in the mechanics garage."

"Well, yeah, but it tried to kill me and Derek in the pool." Stiles argued.

"Did it?"

"It would've. It was waiting for us to come out." Stiles said starting to sound really confused.

I furrowed my eyebrows remembering something my aunt said.

"Know thy enemy," I mumbled and all three of them looked at me in confusion. "It was something my Aunt Tess used to say before she you know..."