Beta Bitch And Ice Pick

Skyler's P.O.V

"No!" I yelled at Stiles as we walked in the cafeteria. You dont even wanna know.

"Well what if—"

"Stiles it was like a month ago. Get over it." I said while pushing my way past a few people.

God, he gets annoying.

"Well if you would just—"

"Hey you were drunk off your ass. I don't see why it's my fault..." I felt my voice fade away as I looked over at that one empty table. Boyd.

"Sky? What's up?" Stiles asked and I furrowed my eyebrows pointing to Boyd's table. "An empty table. What's the big deal?"

"Yeah. But who's the one always on that table?" I was seriously wondering if he had any logic. Or a brain cell.

Stiles widened his eyes and I gave him a genuine nod. "Scott. Where the hell is Scott?!"

I searched round the room but then I felt Stiles's hand tug on mine racing both of us towards Scott.

He could've hurt himself! Or caught on fire on something. Right now that should be bringing music to my ears but the fact that he could've actually gotten hurt makes scared of myself. Way too bring down my self-esteem.

"Scott...do you see that?" Stiles pointed to the table and Scott seemed confused looking at me and then at the table.

"What? It's an empty table." Scott said while I took my hand out of Stiles's grip.

"Yeah, but whose empty table?" I say and Scott finally realised keeping his eyes glued to the table.

"Boyd."

He starts getting up, abandoning his food and we start speed-walking out of the cafeteria.

They do realise I'm practically a walking time-bomb who barley has any energy from all the running by this point, right?

"I'm going to go see if he's at the ice rink. And if he's not at home call me. Got it?"

Scott barked all these orders at us and I just casually nodded not giving a single crap but apparently Stiles's mind was somewhere else.

He had this doubtful look on his face and I grabbed Scott's arm, making sure he doesn't walk off. "What?"

"Maybe we should let him." Stiles sighed looking at the both of us. Defenitly doesn't have a brain. "Its Boyd you know. You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?"

I just lost one innocent friend to Derek fucking Hale I'm not loosing another.

"We can't." Scott argued as we carried on walking. For once Scott has the brain. What's next, I'm wearing a skirt cheerleading?!

"I mean you gotta admit Erica looks pretty good." Stiles stated and I stopped right there while they carried on walking. "You know the word sensational comes to mind."

I'm stood right here?! Literally right behind him. Not that it matters but still!

"I'm actually thinking how about how sensational shes gonna look when I whoop her werewolf ass." I muttered and they both looked at me and stopped in their tracks looking back at me. "What? Just because shes innocent doesn't mean I cant get the chance to murder her."

"This doesn't have anything to do with Stiles calling her sensational?" Scott asked.

"Since when is Stiles not allowed to have an opinion?" I asked while my molars grind.