Threatning Talks And Frenemy

Skyler's P.O.V

I walked towards the woods and saw Scott and Stiles still in their clothes from last night, stood by the prison van. Yup prison van.

If we go to prison for this I'm blaming it on them.

"Stiles! McCall! Jenson! I'm gonna kill you!" Jackson yelled and we all looked back at van.

"That's not good." I sighed and they both nodded. I grabbed their clothes out of my bag and sighed.

"What exactly did you tell my mom when you went to get these?" Scott asked looking a bit concerned.

"I told her that Scott forgot his condoms on his way to school." I joked and both of them didn't laugh. Okay, I guess right now is not the time to joke. "I told her you forgot a few textbooks on your way to school and I was doing some early morning errands."

Scott gave a sigh of releif and I turned back round to hand Stiles his fresh set of clothes. "Wait, what exactly did you tell my dad."

"Oh I definitely said condoms. But he didn't believe me because you haven't even had your first kiss yet and your...well you." I laughed and Stiles'a jaw hung in offence.

"Hey! I could be a non-virgin!" Stiles argued and Scott and I looked at him as if he was joking. He clearly wasn't.

"No you could not." Scott and I stated in unison and laughed.

"I seriously question why I'm friends with you idiots." Stiles groaned while walking deeper in the woods to get changed.

Guess it was my turn to watch the prison van. I had a free period anyway, and keeping up was not that hard.

Scott and Stiles came back in two minuets with a fresh pair of clothes and Scott put his bike helmet on and sighed.

"If anything happens yell for help or call me." Scott ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"Scott, get your ass to school. Your grades suck and your attendance sucks more." I said and Scott groaned at the reminder. "Besides we'll be fine. I'm not sure about Stiles but with all the new supernatural crap and the amount of weapons I have hidden on me I'll be good."

"So I'm guessing becoming an Argent has a lot perks then." Stiles commented.

"You have no idea." I agreed and looked at Scott. "I'll meet you at school later. I need to talk to Allison anyway."

Scott gave us one last nod before getting on his bike and rode off. I looked back at the van and whined.

Out of everyone Jackson had to be the Kanima. I mean I'd probably make a better one than him but I guess we're past that stage.

Stiles and I entered the van and sat ourselves in front of Jackson.

"Okay, I bought you some foo–"

Stiles was cut off by Jackson pulling on chained handcuffs on his hands. "Let me out now!"

"You know, we had the job of putting those pants on you, all right? One leg at a time. Being up close to your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either, because trust me, what's down there isn't really the definition of pleasant. More revolting!"

God I don't know how Lydia does it but thank god I made Stiles do most of the dressing.

"You know we're actually doing you a favor?" Stiles said changing the subject.

"This is doing me a favor?" He hissed yanking at the chains.

I'm deeply regretting this. Right now I could be getting an education. Never mind, not regretting it that much now.