What is happening somwhere else

Grimmchild wasn't sure how to answer that, in fact, he wasn't even sure if it was a question or a fact. But, being the confused persona he is, decided to respond to it, like it was a question.

"Yes, I am part of the Grimm Troupe, as said before, it is nice to meet you all." the boy stated kindly and took his seat, right next to Dominic. Class resumed and, after a long day of learning, both Grimmchild and his friend returned to their dormitory.

Grimm Troupes Hideout, 3rd Person PoV

Th Grimm Troupe has been on edge for the past few days, not only was their cover almost blown but they had also lost Grimmchild. The one wh was hit hardest was Grimm, since Grimmchild was his...well son. He was supposed to become the next leader of the Troupe, the next Grimm but now that seemed impossible. Without Grimmchild, Grimm wouldn't be able to pass on what was needed, without Grimmchild the entire Troupe would vanish into the depths of the forgotten.

Divin, Novice, Master and Nightmare were worried about their master. They hadn't seen him in days, not a single peep had come from his door. For all they knew he could've died but then again, it'd mean they would've vanished already.

Brumm was hit the hardest by Grimm shutting himself in. To distract himself, he'd play the accordion for hours on end. The others just believed it was his way of daling with hard times. And yes, it truly were hard times for the Scarlet Thieves.

Meanwhile in Grimms room, he tried everything he could to locate Grimmchild. Grimm evenwent so far as to ask the scarlet flame for guidance, but it just wouldn't respond. Why? He couldn't answer that, as it had never happened before. It was a truly odd situation. For now all he could do was keeping an eye out for Grimmchild. This was the conclusion he reached, the path he would follow.

Random Alleyway, ???

Finally....free!

End of Chapter

(A/N):

Hey, I'm still alive. Sorry to keep you waiting so long. IF anyone if missed this story, not sure but eh. Don't worry I'll get started on the next chapter real soon, and it'll be longer. Promise! Until then...

Ciao