Their Greatest Show Yet

Grimm and Divine were currently watching the UA Sports Festival, while the rest of the Grimm Troupe was entertaining themselves in some other way.

"So Grimm, why are we watching this again?" Divine asked confused.

"I want you to take a look at this boy. The one with the Explosion quirk." He replied calmly.

"You mean the one with the bad temper and foul language?"

"Exactly Divine, I thought we should teach him some manners. After all, if he were to become a hero, I doubt people would like him."

"Ooh Grimm, you just know hot to get me interested. What do you have in mind?" She asked the tall man.

"You will see. Grimm Troupe, we're moving out!" Grimm said, while the rest of his group were reading themselves.

At the Sports Festival...

The last battle was decided and Bakugo was declared the winner. So there he was, chained to the 1st place podium. He was given his medal and the Festival was meant to be over as suddenly red smoke began to cover the stadium. 

Somewhere, from within the red curtain, eery music could be heard.

(I don't own this music. It belongs to team cherry, the develepors of Hollow Knight)

And a voice boomed over the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are proud to present you todays main act. The one, the only....GRIMM TROUPE!"

The fog was lifting and before the huge crowd stood the Grimm Troupe.

(Imagine Brumm standing and playing the Accordion on his back)

Viewers worldwide were shocked. The legendary group of mysterious thieves had decided to show their faces in public. But not only that, they were also stunned to see a knocked out Bakugo in the hands of Divine.

"Hey isn't that the kid that one?" Asked one of the viewers, raising murmurs over the bleachers. 

"What could they possibly want with him?"

"I dunno but I'm kinda worried for him."

Grimm raised a hand, shushing the audience. "I assure you we have the boys best interest at heart. He will return before you can even notice he was gone!" He yelled.

Now All Might, who hasn't said a word yet, found his voice again.

"Release young Bakugo at once you villains!". The man rushed towards Grimm, ready to punch him.....but the impact never came. Instead, the stadium was filled with red smoke once again. The same voice from before was heard again.

"Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen, you were a wonderful audience. We hope you will come to our next show as well!" And with that, the Grimm Troupe disappeared into their hideout.

Not only the civilians were scared about Bakugos well-being. 1A and the rest of UA was as well. They feared what the Grimm Troupe might do to their classmate and friend bu also student. If only they knew the words Grimm spoke were true.

End Chapter....

(A/N)

Word Count: 490

Here we go it's chapter two! I hope you enjoyed it. If you wonder why I decided to kidnap Bakugo, don't worry you'll see in the next 2 chapters. I hope you'll like what I will do with him. So yeah the rest is the same, if you find mistakes, let me know about them and I'll try my best to fix them.

Till the next Chapter

Ciao!