Bonding Time

3rd Person PoV, Way to UA 

Grimmchild was currently sitting next to Nezu, being driven towards his new life. The principal was currently explaining the special rules, that only Grimmchild had to obey.

"As I've already said, in order to protect our students and assure sucess of this experiment, there will be a special set of rules. 

1. You are not allowed to leave school grounds. This is to assure that you do not run away. Of course this rule could be loosened up in the future, IF you show your best behaviour.

2. You will have to wear a special quirk-nullification bracelet at all times. Staff can remove it, if they wish.

3. If you stroll around campus, you have to be back in your dormitory by 10 pm.

More rules may be added in the future. I hope you understand our need for caution. It's not every day we have a villain on campus." Nezu said in his usual cheery voice.

"I fully understand Sir. I expected nothing less from the prestigious UA High School." Grimmchild responded.

For a few minutes it was relativly quiet, Grimmchild didn't know anything to talk about and Nezu seemed to be amused by something else. Said something being a book. The boy, being the bookworm he is, asked what book the mouse-like being was reading. Nezu awnsered the question happily, as he didn't know anyone else who was into Agatha Christie. It seemed that Nezu had a weak spot for mystery novels and so had Grimmchild. The rest of the drive the two had a heated conversation about which of Agatha Christies books was the best. They were so into the conversation that they didn't even notice that they had arrived almost twenty minutes ago. When Nezu noticed this, he excused himself, saying that he still needed to fetch the other new student, who had spent the night with one of the teachers.

Timeskip, 30 minutes later, Grimmchild PoV

Something tells me it isn't gonna be half bad. The dormitory is really spacious. There's a TV, a couch, a dinner table and a kitchen too. Fortunately I'm an excellent cook, so 3 meals a day shouldn't be a problem. I feel like I'm forgetting something......Oh yes, I need to take a look at my room.

Well my room is a little bit....boring, to say the least. Alright, time to get to work and make this place more scarlet!

After like an hour or so, I was done. Now the room looked more like it belonged to me.

(Ignore Grimm and the others, only the room is important)

Yes, I know, open fire isn't good but the flame within the lanterns only burns things, if I want it to. That and it reminded me of home. I was so caught up in my work that I only just now noticed someonewas watching me. I turned around and saw a boy, probably fifteen-sixteen-ish, it's hard for me to guess ages! He had shoulder long brown hair and big green-brown eyes. Anyway, the boy looked amazed so I decided to introduce myself.

3rd Person PoV

Grimmchild went up to the boy and began to talk.

"Hello, I'm Grimmchild, it's nice to meet you. I take it that you're the one I'll share this place with." The boy jumpedat the sudden voice but quickly caught himself.

"OH, I didn't know I'd be sharing this place. My name's Dominic, nice to meet you too Grimmchild. By the way is Grimmchild a nickname or your actual name? Sorry if it sounds rude, but I just need to know." The boy, now known as Dominic, asked.

"No problem, I know it's a little bit confusing. Grimmchild is indeed my actual name. That's how I've been adressed my entire life. But, since you asked a question, I would like to ask one too. Since when have you been here?" The boy with scarlet eyes asked.

"I've been here for about half an hour or so. Heard some noise from this room and decided to check. The next thing I know is, I see you, jumping around gracefully while spreading red all over the room. I guess your quirk must be a speedy one, huh?" Dominic guessed. Of course, he couldn't be more wrong.

"No, that wasn't my quirk, I'm naturally agile. My quirk has something to do with transformation. Sadly, I can't show you." Grimmchild looked at the bracelet.

"Huh, why not?" The brown-haired boy asked. Grimmchild began to explain the entire story. Him being part of the Grimm Troupe, the slip-up and his time in prison until this very point. Dominic didn't seem to care that the boy before him was an ex-criminal.

"Well, there's always more to a person than what meets the eye, at least that's what my mom always said. I don't judge people for their past, I want to get to know them. Who they really are."

Grimmchild was a little baffeled but happy. His first evening there and he already made a friend. He took it as a good sign. Little did he know that Dominic felt the same way.

The rest of the evening was spent with Grimmchild making dinner andhim and Dominic exchanging stories about their lives before UA. They went to bed to rest for the next day, because it would be the day where class started.

End Chapter

(A/N)

Word Count: 892 Words

Yep, your eyes aren't decieving you, I made a new chapter not even a day after the last. As always I hope you enjoy it. If you find mistakes, flaws or anything that doesn't make sense, write it in the comments and I'll fix it as soon as possible. Well, till the next Chapter

Ciao