Chapter 1

hi guys!!!

okay so guys this is my first book and I would really really like for youse to comment or fan or vote or maybe even all hopefully ;-). if you already started reading this book you'll have noticed that the description is different and that's because I have changed the plot so id advise you to read chapter one again please

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"WHAT!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. " Is this some sick joke. How can you send me away?. My parents only died , my pack just died......why?", I sobbed to myself. I could feel my heart breaking into pieces and it wasn't a nice feeling at all. The slow steady trickle of cold and emptiness engulfing me, leaving me void of much emotion. It only spared my anger, sadness and confusion.

Why me? Did I not hug enough trees when I was small or maybe it was because I stole one too many cookies from the cookie jar (literally, I love cookies).

I was currently in my uncles posh office. My blonde hair was tangled and messy and my clothes were covered in blood. Not mine, no no, it belonged to another werewolf, one that was stupid enough to get in my way. Lets just say he didn't appreciate me kicking his face in. I almost smiled at the tought but then I remembered everything. All that horror. All that blood. Then that promise......that one sentence that would change me and my life forever.I'm bloody doomed to say the least.

Right now though I was shaking with anger and grief. Anger for every single one of the people dying or that died for me and grief for all the lost lives of those people. Who knew what they were to me before I ruined these life? A teacher, pack docter, wife, child, sister, brother....I mean the list was endless much like the probability of all them being dead as doorknobs.

It angered me so much to think this way. To show weakness.

I was just about to change into my wolf I could feel her clawing her way to the surface. I could see that my uncle knew that too as he sighed and sat down.

"Look , I'm sorry. I know that you must be hurting and confused and lonely but, the elders found out your only sixteen and demand that you go to a home at once........they said........they said that its not safe, that the promise made was likely to be carried through and if so........ Look its for the best okay, if......"

He didn't need to finish that sentence. I knew what he was going to say '....if you had a family and pack still alive you'd have a chance but, since you don't, your screwed '.

" Where are you going to send me?" I asked deflated. My voice didn't sound like my normally perky, bubbly one. It sounded defeated and small like I had given up and I didn't like that one bit. If there's one thing that my dad drilled into my head during training it was that I should never give up unless I was a looser. I'm not a looser. Not now, not ever.

"They are sending you into care with a fellow witch in Canada and luckily for you she agreed to train you since your father.....well since your training can no longer be continued here. Emily I just want you to know that I tried to get the elders to let you stay but they wouldn't let me. I told them that you needed me and that I am well capable of keeping food in your stomach and a roof over your head. They said it would be too dangerous. Family would be the first place he'd look.Your a good kid okay. You'll be fine." he smiled weakly.

I looked into his soft grey eyes. He was like a father to me. Always making sure to visit me and my family and he was also my mum and dads best friend or..... was. I'd be sad to leave. Hopefully it wouldn't be forever. I'd make sure of it!

"When..?" I choked out.

"In about an hour or two" was his short reply. I hugged him, he was and is the closest thing I had left to a father. We said no wonders, choked no sobs. We just stayed in silence. Cold. Hard silence for what seemed like only eternity.

After that I left. He knew it was goodbye and well I wasn't good at them , not when we were facing circumstances like these. Deep down I was still in denial. Something...just doesn't feel right!

************

On the plane I just stared out the small window, round and plain, nothing special.

Lucky me I thougt as I looked around. Just my luck to get the seat beside a couple that couldn't keep their hands off each other.

I mean come on I'm not a crank ,or anti-pda, god, I'm only sixteen. This couple though were in their mid twenties and what they were doing was probably illegal on a plane.Uhh it was a mental picture I never want to revisit again.

The plane attendant kept giving them disgusted looks every now and then which made me laugh.It was quite funny watching her heavily made up face contort into a constipated donkey.The look of relief that was on her face when they took it to the toilet was wasn't that hilarious unfortunately.

'Flight 211 to Canada is now about to take off so please put your seatbelts on thank you' the flight attendant spoke into the micro-phone.

The rest of the flight was uneventful and before I knew it I was making my way off of the small plane.

It didn't take me long to find my luggage and then were I would be meeting my new um well mum in a sense.

It was horrible to think that way. I hadn't even grieved yet. I couldn't because if I did it would mean that they were gone. They weren't...they just couldn't be! Because if it was true that would mean that mum would never be there to help me figure out my boy troubles or scold me for not cleaning my room.

My dad wouldn't be there to help mend my broken heart after a boy would break it or laugh at me when I'd try to beat him in training.

But worst of all they wouldn't be there to see me laugh or hear me cry. They would never get the chance to see me live, make mistakes and learn from them.

Realising all this brought tears to my eyes and soon they were streaming down my face. I can't do this. I can't stay strong forever. I'm not strong enough.

All I could think, pray and hope was that this woman would be nice and. that at least I knew that she's a witch too and agreed to train me so at least something would keep me busy.

I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad at least she has a child around my age too. So we could be friends right?

Walking through the crowds of people I saw a sign that read, 'Emily' .

Looking up to the holder of the sign I was surprised to see a pretty middle aged woman with black hair and blue eyes. She had a really warm welcoming smile and before I knew it I was smiling back. This wouldn't be that bad right? I could do this, at least for a little while......couldn't I?

Well....only one way to find out. With new confidence I walked up to the woman and said 'Hi'.

***********

well guys what did you think? PLEASE Comment it would

make my day and I would really like to know if I should continue this story as I have it all planned out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shannon <3<3