Chapter 26

Ooh it's going to be quite exciting in this chapter so please vote and comment. Especially comment since I really like constructive criticism and of course knowing that you like it.

*~*~*~*~*

I calm my shakey hands, setting them on my lap as I stare in the mirror.

In a few minutes Jake will be here to collect Kat and I along with Dan. My stomach is queasy with anxiety despite the beautiful dress on my body.

I take in my lightly done up face and wavy blonde hair. I notice how my eyes look more green then blue just like the girls did in my dream. But that girl was me, is me?

I shake my head softly.

There's no denying that I have the same heart shaped face and long, thick hair that she had. Only my hair colour is different, now lighter, bleached by the sun over my childhood years of outdoor adventuring.

I feel different somehow. After waking up this morning in a cold sweat I notice how there's a pain in my chest yet, it doesn't hurt, like an itch you can't scratch to satisfy yourself.

I get up and plaster a fake smile onto my face as I hear Jake's car horn beep outside. Something is nagging at the back of my head but I ignore it as I follow Kat out into the cold night air.

' Hi guys. Ooh i'm so excited to get my 'sexy' on with some hotness at this party!' shouts Kat, sliding in the back with Dan.

I quickly maneuver myself into the front seat to avoid the bickering in the backseat.

I smile at Jake and let out a soft sigh of approval. I don't know about Kat but I sure as hell wouldn't mind getting my 'sexy' on tonight. I scold myself at the cheeky thoughts my subconscious supplies me with.

Naughty!

I see him look me up and down nodding at my attire. 'I love the surprise princess' he whispers causing me to blush.

' Ew! Guys get a room!' pipes up Dan mid hand slapping with Kat.

Kat lets out a bark of laughter (no pun intended ;) ). ' Someones just jealous they have no one to get sexy with'.

Dan gives her his unimpressed look and proceeds to put his hand over his heart. 'That hurt kitty Kat. Right here. But, i'll have you know i'm saving my sexiness for my mate and so should you' he points his finger in her face only to have her bat it away.

'Psh please. I bet you I find my mate tonight right at this party!'

I turn my body around and face them. Just as I begin to warn them not to make any bets they won't be able to keep im interrupted by Dan saying...

'Your on kitty. The loser is the others slave to do as they wish for a whole week!'

I watch speechless, shocked that they should both realise the implications of accepting . My God, I'm friends with a bunch of complete idiots.

Not long after their deal is struck, we pull into the party that hasn't just been enclosed into the house but has spilled out onto the front lawn and surrounding outside area.

'Holy shit dudes. Now this is what I call a party!', hollers Dan climbing over us and jumping out.

I visibly frown along with Kat. People are strewn out along the grass either passed out or just enjoying the stars. My guess is the former though. Others are dancing wildly to the blaring music escaping from the house.

A huge house it is to I note. Three stories tall with big windows on each red bricked layer surrounded by climbing roses.

A small smile graces my glossed lips when I get out and am able to smell the sweet scent of the roses, even over all the others I would not like to mention.