Chapter 3

hi guys

here's the next chapter :):):)

Chapter 3

I looked around as I entered the door. The house was soo darn pretty and homely. The walls were a chocolatey brown colour with strips of cream here and there.

'You can take off your shoes and leave them by the door Emily. Come into the kitchen and i'll get you something to eat'. Amy shouted as she walked into what I e was the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen. It was huge well, I guess I should of expected that because of the whole house being huge. I laughed at my stupidity.

'what's so funny' Amy asked poking her head from behind the double door fridge.

'ah nothing I was just thinking of something stupid really' I smiled embarrassed.

Amy handed me a plate of yummy chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk. Oh my god I friggin love cookies.They are my weakness. I eagerly shoved cookie after cookie into my mouth forgetting all about Amy watching me.

'Sweet pea slow down before you choke. The cookies ain't going nowhere. I will go to the shop later after Jake comes back from his friends to buy some more.'

I finished my last bite of chocolatey goodness and wiped my mouth with the napkin that Amy handed me. 'Who's Jake?' I asked shyly.

'Oh he's my son and future alpha to the pack. He said he could take you for a run later to show you around if you would like. He should be back by around four o'clock' Amy told me. I noticed that when she mentioned her son that her eyes seemed to sparkle with love and pride. I wonder what he was like and if he would hate me for intruding his family and home life.

'Right darling I will show you the way to your room so you can have a long nap. Its only 10.30 so you have loads of time before Jakes home'.

Amy helped me bring my bags up the winding staircase. She showed me the games room at the end of the hall. Her and her mates bedroom was at the opposite end. In between them was two doors. One was a bathroom and the other was a guest room. I looked at the guest bedroom perplexed. Its was beautiful and bright.

I turned my head slightly when I heard a chuckle. 'Oh you should see your face darling. Its a picture haha. ' she continued to chucke when I looked confused.

'This ain't your room silly. Your room is on the third floor with Jakes. There's also a library and movie room.'

We continued going up further into the house. There's the library and movie room' she said pointing to the two doors closest to the stairs. I made a mental note to check out the two rooms later after my run with Jake.

'This is another bathroom and here we have Jakes room' she pointed to the two doors telling me which was which. ' And last but not least your room. I need to go somewhere but I will be back at about one so until then you can do what you want. ......Emily. You can treat this like your home now okay? Im your family now too and I already know we will get on great.' She pulled me into a tight huh when she noticed the tears Spilling from my eyes. They were happy tears. I was soo touched that she already thought of me like that and she hardly knew me.

When she let go I was finished crying. She said goodbye and left. I turned around and opened the door to my new room.

I stood completely still. I was afraid that if I moved my vision would falter. The room. It, it was the room that I had in my dreams. The one were my husband would cradle me in his arms at night while I drifted off to sleep.

This is soo weird. I began to have a mini heart attack. Oh god. Jesus. Christ. Mary mother of fudge there's something wrong with me. I'm gone nuts, bananas , wacko.

I slowly regained my breathing and decided to focus on the room.

The walls were the same lavender and cream ones as in my dream. The bed was king sized and had a side table with a lamp too. Then I remembered something. In my dream my bedroom had a balcony and I remember seeing one when I arrived here. I rushed to the other side of the room and shrieked in happiness as I stepped out into the sunshine.

This room was exactly like the one I dreamed of. This house is exactly like I dreamed it would be. Weird? I shrugged it off tough and closed the balcony doors stepping inside my beautiful room.

I could feel the lack of sleep catching up on me. I crawled into my comfy bed and quickly fell into a deep sleep dreading what was to come.

My NIGHTMARE!!!

****************

HI! again guys!

hope you liked this chapter not a lot happened but guess what? It doesn't matter. Why? you ask. well next chapter will be when you find out what happened to poor Emily and what the promise is :-) oooooooooooohhhh!!!!!!

haha any way please comment and tell me what you think the promise will be and

FOTE - fan + vote

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shannon <3