Chapter 6

hi guys love the feed back :) although the comments are starting to dwindle :'(:'( PLEASE READ A/N AT END it contains some questions I would really like to be answered. oh and the more feed back I get the quicker ill update (God!!! I sound evil mmwahahahahahahaha) anyhow.........COMMENT SOON PRETTY PLEASE <3<3.......................

Chapter 6

I was shocked to see the amount of things Amy bought for me. It was actually creepy.

Staring into my bag I was really surprised everything even fitted. There were red pens, blue pens, black pens, a rainbow coloured one, sparkly ones to. There were even pen erasers, like come on seriously!

Just as I was zipping my bag up I heard a key in the lock downstairs.

'Hey mum, i'm home......anyone?' someone shouted up the stairs. It must be Jake.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and bounded downstairs. Suddenly I collided with something rock solid.

'Uhhhh......jeez.....sorry I wasn't loo...holy shit dude!' the guy in front of me was a God. He was easily over six feet and towering over my mere five foot six stature. Oh god his hair, was mousey brown and reached his eyes in a sexy 'I always look this good' look.

I brought my eyes back up to his and that's when I felt it. A beautiful warm happy bubbling starting at my toes and swimming up my body like electricity. His eyes were icy blue and seemed to scream 'I want to know everything'.

I shivered a few times as my body tingled more harshly. There was a tug on my heart and my tummy was doing little flips.

'MATE! We found our mates' my wolf cried out.

'Ahh dam! Really. like right now? Right here? ' I shouted looking up at the ceiling. Of course Mr. Big Man up there would do this on me. He probably thought ."Oh yeah this is a great time to get back at her for that time she didn't do her home-work". Of course I would meet my mate when I didn't even look presentable.

'Em...did I do something to upset you.....?' Jake asked in a husky voice that made me want to wrap my arms round him and listen to him talk all day.

'Hi. You must be Emily. I'm Jake' he then proceeded to say.

I guess he was nice. I mean after all, he did ignore my little outburst just a minute ago.'Y..yea hi. You must be Jake. Its eh...... nice to meet you I guess. I......w....we should probably go on that run now' I mumbled stupidly.

'Oh.! Sure lets go now. The sooner we start the more ground we can cover. You'll really like it. Its beautiful out there and there's even a lake with boats and stuff that we can use'.

I was getting really nervous now. He was talking without a problem. I wonder if he realised we were mates. Did he feel the pull? Did his wolf? Will we end up together? Uhh this is really annoying already!

With that we walked out the front door on our short adventure.

***********

hi guys (again :$)

its a bit shorter and its been a while since I last updated sorry but I finished my exams so more time to write yay!!!!!!

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK??? please comment as they are dropping and vote too :'(:'( anyway.........DO YOU THINK SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN? WILL JAKE TELL HER HE KNOWS? WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN? DO YOU WANT JAKE TO BE A PLAYER OR SECRET GEEK ETC.? please tell me via comment or p.m

VOMMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shannon <3<3