A f t e r n o t e

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

8 months, 47 chapters, 100k words later.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello! Thank you for choosing to go on this journey with me. I never anticipated this book to receive the love it did, and I surely did not anticipate to grow so attached to these characters, raise them as my own and watch them grow and experience life for what it is, a beautiful tragedy.

I hope the ending resolves within your heart, I know it is rather bittersweet. This is the first book I've ever finished, and I can't tell you enough how amazing it feels. There were times I was filled with uncertainty, confident I would discontinue this book as many of my other projects, but I pulled through, sometimes on my own, other times with you by my side.

I am so grateful for the feedback I have received. Thank you for helping me grow, appreciating my writing and accompanying me and the characters on their journey. I wrote this book whilst experiencing the loss of another and whilst beginning therapy and learning to deal with my own demons. I'd like to think me and Manon both grew as time went on, learned to be our true selves, found our own meaning for life. I hope you did too.

With that, I am here to conclude the story. I think it is apparent there will be no sequel, what happens next is up for you to decide. I will be editing this book now, fixing things I have received criticism for, and perfecting it as much as I can.

I would love to hear your feedback in the questions below, let me know what you thought, what you felt and what you will take from this story as you move on. I love you with all of my being and I wish you nothing but good.

Later.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Feedback

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

How did you find the book? What made you want to read it?

What three words would you use to describe Manon?

What did you like most about our iconic duo, Manon and Timothée?

What was your initial reaction to the book? Did it hook you immediately, or take some time to get into?

Which character did you relate to the most, and what was it about them that you connected with?

Did the book change your opinion or perspective about anything? Do you feel different now than you did before you read it?

Was there a point at which you felt the story lagged or you became less than excited about finding out what was going to happen next? Where, exactly?

Why did you keep reading?

Which scene do you remember most vividly?

How predictable was the plot for you?

If you could change anything to make the story better, what would you change?

What's your favorite part about the book?

Does the mood shift in meaningful ways throughout the story?

How did you feel about the ending?

Would you recommend this story to anyone?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blessed Be The Mystery Of Love.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━