Where are my cookies?

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

― Martin Luther King Jr.

….......................................................................................................

1 month later

“Please.”

“No”

“Please.”

“I said no Kate.”

“Pretty please!”

“Kate I can't”

I crossed my arms and turned away from him. Liam was being sure a party killer these last few days, and it's starting to get on my nerves. We had moved back to LA a month ago. Liam didn't a to go back to England, not with me miles away from him. So him and the boys decided to stay. They got a home not to far from ours. But he was just being lazy today, I wanted to go to the park today, will he go? No he wants to stay home. “Kate.”

I didn’t answer, party killers don’t deserve to be answered. “ Kate, don’t do this.” I heard him sigh and put down his guitar. “Fine you win, lets go.” I smiled and gave him a hug.

“I love you.”

“Yeah, whatever.” He grabbed his shoes and coat and we walked out of the house, hand in hand. I hoped in the car and we drove off.

“You know you have a way of getting me to go things for you.”, Liam said parking the car and getting out. I shrugged, “it's one of my many talents.”

He shook his head while taking a hold of my hand, we walked in silence. Once we got tried walking we sat on a bench. His arm around me as I leaned into him. My eyes started to close when I heard a faint sound of a click. 'Click.' I groaned, Liam looked down at me a confused look. “They're here.” He sighed and stood up, taking me with him.

“Lets get out of here.”

“No.”

“No?”

“I don't wanna go home, lets go shopping. We don't have any milk home because five boys keep eating all the cereal.”

He gave me a sheepish smile, “if I say I ate toast this morning will it make you feel better.” I gave him a playful glare, “no.” He smiled and gave me a kiss. “I love you. You know that right?”

“Yes.”

“Good, lets go.”

“Were home.”, I called out to anyone as I carried grocery bags inside. Liam followed. The boys and girls came running down the stairs and looking into the bags to see what we bought.

“Where are my cookies.” Harry cried

I gave him a look, “Harry you don't live here. Why would I buy you cookies.”

“But you buy Liam gold fish.” I shrugged, “I consider him a member of the family.”

“You guys aren't even married.”

“When you get a girlfriend then we'll talk about cookies.” His eyes flicked to Madeline. We all knew that he never had a chance with her. She was still on her no boyfriend rule. The girls have had on and off boyfriend, but Madeline had stayed single all the way though.

“No!”, Sky cried. We all looked at her, she and Niall were fighting over a box of Cheese-Its. “Let go Niall, the last time I check this isn’t you house. It's mine so give it!”, she argued