Kidnapped

Sup loves, how has your day been?????????????????????? Internet not working. I am losing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......................................................................................................

“ Come in.”, I said as the girls entered. I smiled at them, but on there faces showed something else.

“ Whats wrong girls?”, I asked

“ We thought about it.”, Madeline started

“ And we think your right.”, Jennifer continued

“ That the X Factor is not for you.”, Natalie said

“ So we deiced that you don’t have to come. We will go by our self.”, Sky finished

I just nodded, “ what a good idea girls, I cant wait to see you on television.” I turned back to what I was doing, homework, as they looked at me.

“ Really?”, asked Sky

I looked up, “ what?”, I asked confused

“ Oh don’t play Kate, we all know what you want to do. You want to sing at Times Square, go to the Grammys, even sing with the biggest stars. But when an opportunity is right in front of you, all you do is walk away from it.”

“ Your point is?”

Sky groaned, and turned walking out pulling the girls with her. She shut the door and I herd her scream in frustration, I shook my head and went back to my homework. Half an hour later, the girls came back in with smiles on there faces. I looked at each of them weirdly.

“ What?”, I asked

“ Nothing, just like looking at a pretty face like yours.”

“ Guys what are you- ahhhhhh.” I was pulled off my bed, a cloth went over my eyes. My hands and feet were tried. They gagged me, making my yells for help muffled. I felt being lifeted up.

“ Jesus woman, what do you eat?”, Sky cried as I was put down. I struggled and soon the car satred to move. What in the world is going on.

…..................................................................

An hour later the car stopped and I was carried and placed down somewhere. From what I could tell, it was noisy. Really noisy, the girls were by my side holding onto me so I wouldn’t fall. Soon I felt some body but something on my tummy. I tried to get away when I heard a familiar voice. “ I am trying to help you Kate, stop.” Sky

“ Mmmmmpppphhhh!”

“ What?”

“ Mmmppphhhhh!”

“ You know what I am just going to take this off because this is getting on my nevers.” She taked the cloth from my mouth. Which was a bad idea.

“ YOU CRAZY PEOPLE, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DRAGGING ME FROM MY HOME AND BRING ME TO SOME WERID PLACE. BRING ME BACK NOW! I WILL CALL THE – MMMMPPPHHH!”, I was cut off by the cloth going back over my mouth.

“ Well that’s better, don’t you think girls?” I couldn’t see them but I know they were nodding. What kind of friends are these. The ones that kidnapped you and that you so some unknown place. I sighed, what did I ever do. I am good ate school, I follow the rules. Okay maybe not all the rules but that was one time. Sky was hungry and so were the girls and I was not eating the food from there. So we went to subway during gym, okay every knows one goes to gym. Who wants to get all sweaty and gross and stay like that for the rest of the day. No me,okay some people do but not me. The girl sit me down and we sat there. For 2 hours, Madeline came and got lunch, and we were still there. We went to the bathroom, and still no one. I want to go to the bathroom alone but the girls thought I would escape. Which would be true, IF I COULD SEE! We went shopping, and when we come back still nothing. Where are we any ways that it takes so long. Then a number was called and the girls stood up and guided me some where. We stepped into a room, and the minute we did I heard yell. OMG, the girls are cage fighters, and they are going to put me in a fight.