This is the irony of love

"Sometimes the best and worst times of your life can coincide. It is a talent of the soul to discover the joy in pain—-thinking of moments you long for, and knowing you'll never have them again. The beautiful ghosts of our past haunt us, and yet we still can't decide if the pain they caused us out weighs the tender moments when they touched our soul. This is the irony of love."

― Shannon L. Alder

****************************************************

Liam pushed me against the wall, trailing kisses from my mouth to my neck. I shivered, the effect he had in me was terrifying, but I still love the way it made me feel. I pushed him away he stumbled back his eyes filled with lust. I walked over to him my hips swaying with my movements. His eyes followed my every move I couldn't help feel like I was his prey and he was the predator and I was his next meal.

The second I chest to chest with him I push him on the bed. He laid on the bed, but his eyes never left mine. I crawled on top him, I leaned down, putting my lips against mine. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head, reviling my bra, and threw it on the ground. Liam's hands traveled up my body stopping below my bra. Just as I was about to kiss him again but he flipped us over making him on top.

He put his hand above my head lower his self on top on me but holding his self up a little so he didn't put all his weight on me.

" Your so beautiful." He whispered kissing me again

I brought my hands to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it above it his head. He threw the shirt aside then attacked me with kisses all over my body. He slowly made his way down and my breathing grew quicker as he grew closer to the bottom.

He looked up at me then unbottomed my jeans and pulled them off my body. At this point, I am just in my bra and underwear.

" I love you." He said kissing my inner thigh. I bit my lips moaning at the sensation it sent through my body.

" Liam." I moaned

He pulled down my underwear and threw it somewhere in the room. He kissed core sigh in pleasure.

" Your so beautiful Kate."

He kissed again then used his tongue licking me all over. " Liam." I panted

" He went quicker, " Liam!" He stopped andI felt his finger enter in me, he went back and forth. My stomach tightening at the act.

" Liam." I moaned, " I-I almost there

" Don't."

" But-"

" Don't come yet." He took out his finger. I looked up confused then saw him undoing his belt. He slid his pants, kicking it behind him, he was about to pull off his underwear.

" Stop."

He froze furrowing his eyebrows at me, " Let me do it." I clarified. He nodded, I scooted to the end of the bed and gripped his underwear, pulling it down.

His eyes never let me as I threw the underwear across the room, as soon as I threw it across the room he laid me down. He unhooked my bra and let it fall on the floor. He leaned down and kissed my lips, " Ready?"He asked me. I nodded, he entered slowly. Even though we have had sex many times I still got nervous at this part.

Once he entered fully inside of me he didn't move, he stayed getting me used to him inside being inside of me. When he felt like I was ready he began to thrust.

" Liam." I moaned

" Say my name again Kate."

" Liam."