eleven.

She didn't know what to do

She didn't know what to do. She wanted to be seductive so that their chat wasn't.... awkward. When she approached him, he seemed vulnerable. She didn't think she would ever see a side of him as such, she always pictured him as a strong and stern figure who was the cherry on top of her sundae, or so she wished.

When she stepped out to him, after hiding in the shadows, something unknown hitched in her chest. Was it fear? Was it lust? Was it excitement? She felt on fire with the perspiring and prolonged minutes going by with him at her clutches as they were alone, together. The only difference was she knew what she wanted and he was indifferent.

She stepped out of the shadows, fully letting herself be seen. But when she looked at him, he had his head down, as if he were ashamed of something. She walked over to him, this was a lot harder than imagined, she had to fight the urge to kiss him right then and there, but she said all she wanted to do was have a 'chat', so she willed herself to not kiss him, at least not yet. She wanted him to see her, to see who was keeping him. So she ever so slightly bent over and placed her forefinger under his perfect chin and lifted his gaze to her eyes. When he looked at her, so many emotions flowed through him. She could see anger, astonishment, fear, bewilderment, and what looked to her to be a little relief.

He jumped back in his chair and flinched away from her. "Miss Granger!? What the hell is going on!?" He bellowed, still shock evident in his features as he yelled at her. She just stood up and stepped back, a look of amusement on her face. He began to fidget in his seat, trying to undo the binds that held him to the chair. Hermione just stood there, unsure what to say to make the situation better.

"Let me go this instant Miss Granger!" He said, as he snarled at her. He was still writhing his wrists. "So help me, I will deduct so many points from you for kidnapping a teacher and holding them hostage!" He looked around him, anywhere but at her. She walked around him. He glared at her as if she were the most disgusting thing ever.

"Don't look at me like that." She said in a condescending voice. He looked at her as if she lost her marbles. "I said I just wanted to have a chat with you.' She said simply, shrugging her small petit shoulders. He felt the fire course through him once more.

"Miss Granger, this is far from appropriate, I am demanding you to let me go, or I will have you expelled from the school!" He was sounding as if he lost his marbles as well, but the abduction of a teacher was no joke.

"Well, before you saw me, you sounded as if you wanted to have a chat with me." She said raising her eyebrow at him. He gulped, maybe he did.

"Miss Granger, I can assure you that I have no intentions on chatting with you." He said with his evil glare. He seemed to settle down a bit, seeing that struggling was not helping the situation. She took in a deep breath.