five.

She was relieved for the interruption

She was relieved for the interruption. She had let her barriers down, no longer able to hold them when Luna ran in. She was so thankful. If there hadn't been an interruption, she would so be dead. When he was talking to Luna, she felt really frail. His probing had taken its toll on her. She leaned against his desk for support, suddenly feeling light headed. She looked up and saw them walking to the door as a loud boom sounded from the hall. Students battling in the halls? It was brilliant. She turned away from them when he spoke to her.

"Miss Granger, you are dismissed." She perked up just hearing those words, escape at last! He turned and walked out the door leaving her. Just before Luna followed him she turned and winked at Hermione. Hermione smiled and mouthed a thank you. She was grateful to have such supportive friends of her crazy ideas.

She stepped away from the desk and picked up her bag that she had somehow dropped. She then made her way slowly to the door. She peeked her head out and saw Snape grab both of the girls and separate them. She squinted and saw that it was Gin and Pans who were distracting him for her get away. She knew she would have to pay them back somehow, or at least Pans, Gin did it because her and Hermione were best friends, and it was what friends did.

She slipped out of the classroom and made her way slowly down the hall. She could hear him still chastising them. She wondered if he would chastise her after her plan?

As she made her way down the hall, she noticed that it was almost dinner time. She walked to the Gryffindor common room and went to the girls dorms, ignoring all of the stares and glares she was receiving. She pulled out her Knut she had always carried with her and wrote a message.

Operation Snape Makeover Tonight. Meet in the girl's bathroom on main floor at ten.

She put it away safely in her pocket and laid back against her bed. Her dorm at the moment was empty, seeing that her helpers were busy. She decided dinner wasn't a good idea, for her stomach was too jittery for food. As she lay there, it dawned on her that she was going to do this. She was crazy, but she liked it.