three.

She picked up her wand and proceeded with her finishing steps

She picked up her wand and proceeded with her finishing steps. As she stirred her potion with her stirring rod this time, she tried not to let herself get distracted again. She couldn't believe that she did that. Her wrist still throbbed because of his grip, but when he grabbed her hand, she felt as if she were on fire. She tried desperately not to blush, his touch ignited something in her. She had gotten distracted by her plan. She knew she was psycho for even considering doing it, but something in her screamed and willed her to go through with the plan.

Maybe the girls were right. They had tried talking her out of it, but on the outside she remained stubborn, although the inside screamed her death. If she did what she did, where would she stand in his books? Would she be expelled? Would she be hated? Or, to her vigorous and hopeful imagination, will he accept her? A blush rose to her cheeks as she stirred her potion, she had once again dazed out.

She turned the heat up on her cauldron and took a seat, waiting for her potion to heat at the proper temperature. As she sat, she looked around her. A lot of students seemed to be having trouble with their potions, and she seemed to be the only one nearly finished. As she looked around the room, she chanced a glance up at Professor Snape, and to her shock and embarrassment, be was glaring right at her. She blushed and composed herself. She was not going to freak over a look. But she suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach and her whole plan finally settled into her gut. She actually had a deathwish.

She turned the heat off for her cauldron and grasped her wand tight in her hand. She then waved it in a figure eight motion and said the incantation. "Felixempra!" Her potion then turned a bright and misty gold and then a clear liquid color. She looked around her and everyone was staring at her. She gulped and picked up her vial. She then labeled it and poured her potion into it. She was glad she was finished, but another side of her wished she hadn't. She stepped away from her work area and as confidently as she could, walked up to his front desk and placed her vial in the holder. He glared at her, making her mouth feel dry. She went to turn away when he spoke up.

"Stay after class, Miss Granger." She turned back towards him, but he had already delved himself in a potions book. She furiously blushed. She turned from him and saw the whole class was still staring at her. Gryffindor gaping at her and Slytherin glaring and triumphantly grinning. She lifted her chin and took her seat back at her table. Once her work area was cleaned up she pulled out her book for Defense Against the Dark Arts and began to read.

She wasn't really reading, she was wondering what he wanted. If it was about her little, almost mishap, then he was a complete arse. She shook her head, not wanting to think of the possibilities, but her head kept wrapping around her plan. When the bell rang, she grabbed her bag and walked up to his desk. He looked at her and waited until the last student had left the room. He then glared at her. Hermione felt as if he were trying to read her. That's when panic struck her, he was a mastered legillimens, he could read her mind if he wanted.

With that thought occurring, she instantly put up her blocks. She had been quite good at it, giving the fact that she had coached Harry during her fifth year. As she closed out her mind, she felt a probing against her shields. She was relieved that she had done so, because if not, she would be in for a whole hell of trouble.

The probing was pushing harder and harder. She felt her barriers begin to weaken. She held her breath, hoping he would not succeed. Why was he so interested with what was in her mind? She silently cursed herself for making herself look so suspicious. She could have conjured a thought for him and hoped he would believe it, but now it was too late, he was hot on her train of thoughts. She started feeling woozy, she was about to give in when someone rushed into the classroom.