Extra Chapter-Wang Yue

"Go see that woman..." a strange voice beckoned Wang Yue. He's been hearing this voice ever since he returned from his recon trip to Jade Mountain. At first the voice was weak and frail, almost like a whisper. He blamed the voices on stress. As the days pass by, the voice became stronger and louder, almost as if someone was speaking right into his ears.

Any time he thought about that specific person, the voice would speak up, coaxing him little by little to give in to his temptation and go see her. Whoever the voice had belonged to, it was as if she could see right into his soul.

It's been weeks since Wang Yue had seen that female prisoner. He couldn't get his mind off her. He was sure he has never seen her before but something about the way she looked at him gave off a hint of familiarity.

Wang Yue couldn't concentrate on his missions at all.

"You know you want to go see that woman..." The voice sounded almost hypnotizing.

If anyone was in the room with Wang Yue, they would be able to see his eyes slowly change from a dark brown to a blood red.

Before Wang Yue realized what he was doing, he was already on his way to the hidden prison room. He killed the guards standing in front of the portal that let to the prison room without blinking. Then he easily entered the prison room.

The first thing he saw was a Qing Qiu Sect disciple crouching in front of the limp female prisoner. He remembered that Hai Kuang had sent for a disciple with a gifted talent for illusions. This person must be that talented disciple of Hai Kuang's. Right now the disciple was in the middle of interrogating the female prisoner.

The female prisoner's eyes were dull and lifeless, showing that she was already under an illusion, meaning that the answers she was about to give would be one hundred percent truthful.

"When I became the Demoness, I despised everyone within Tian Ling Sect, yyou included. I knew we were bound to become enemies, but..."

Wang Yue awoke from his stupor. Did she just say that she was the Demoness?!

"Save her. Take her away!" the voice said sharply.

His eyes turned a bright red at the command of the voice. He drew his sword silently, then slowly crept up to the Qing Qiu Sect disciple. He faltered for a moment, his conscience screaming for him to stop until he saw what the disciple was about to do.

The disciple had his hand raised. He was reaching out to stroke her cheek.
"How dare he touch her? The Demoness is mine!" With this thought in mind, his conscience disappeared. He swung his sword.

One stroke was all it took to take the life of the ignorant disciple.

"Take her... hide her..." Wang Yue repeated these words over and over like a mindless puppet.

It would be an hour later when chaos ensued within Tian Ling Sect. The disciples of Tian Ling Sect would find the dead bodies of their sibling disciples and pin the deaths on Wei Xing.