a quick intro

hello! 

before you start reading, i'm assuming you know this from the description, but this book is about depression and has several mention of suicide, suicidal thoughts, and self-harm. i'm not going to put trigger warnings every time it happens, just be aware that those are all themes throughout the book!

second, everyone experiences depression differently. this is written from my experience and understanding of the topic, it's not meant to be a picture of depression looks like in everyone and it's not meant to offend anyone. 

i'm always here if any of you need to talk, about anything, and i would love to hear your thoughts on the book!

(also, the first two chapters are published in my one shot book, this is an extension of those chapters)

on a couple chapters, i have songs that are linked. some chapters are based off the song, attached or centered around the lyrics and some songs just have the same vibe as the chapter! like the song reminded me of what happened in the chapter or something, those are just for fun, listen if you want. (it's obvious when the chapter is specifically based around a song) (might make a playlist at some point but i haven't yet so)

that's all! love you guys! thanks for reading :)