Preference #76: Christmas

Okay, I went WAY over-board on Louis! Haha.

Zayn: You were awakened by your boyfriend, Zayn, rolling on top of you. "Wake up, Boo!" He says, placing kisses all around your face. "No!" You groaned and tried pushing him away from you, he laughed and pinned your arms above your head. "It's Christmas," he said, pressing a soft kiss to your lips. His facial tickled you. You smiled softly and pulled away from him, "Alright, Alright, fine." You said, looking up at your gorgeous boyfriend. "I'll get up, only because it's Christmas." He kissed your lips once more before rolling off of you. "Let's open presents!" He squealed.

Harry: Both you and your boyfriend were sick, you were sick on the worst possible holiday; Christmas. A loud sneeze erupted from Harry's nose, his sneeze soon triggered your cough. "I'm dying!" You whined, tugging the blankets away from the green eyed boy. "I don't care!" He moaned, "I'm freezing!" "I want my Mom to come take care of me!" You said as tears filled your eyes. You both were such little kids when you were sick. Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest. You both laid there all day; the next day you were both fine, so you opened up presents then.

Niall: You were stuck in New Jersey, visting your family, while Niall was in Ireland visiting his for Christmas. Both of your families wanted you guys for Christmas this year and you couldn't figure out whos family to go to, So, you ended up just going home. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair as you looked at the time on your phone. It was late there, So it was probably in the early mornings where he was. You bit down on your bottom lip as you crawled into bed, wishing you could have just went with Niall.

Liam: This year, Liam was on tour on Christmas which meant you two couldn't spend your first Christmas together. Yeah, it sucked, but he called you any chance he got. You had plans of sitting at home with a mug of hot chocolate while watching Christmas movies, but that plan was soon shot down when your friends came banging on your door; they made you come to a stupid Christmas party with them. You were sitting against a wall, stirring your drink when you heard a familar voice. "Hey.." You looked up and saw Liam standing there. "Liam!" You said, dropping your drink. You jumped into your arms and held onto him tightly.

Louis: You and Louis have been married nearly two years now, and you both couldn't be happier. You and Louis even had a daughter together, Your other daughter was not Louis daughter; But he treated her like his own. But, she didn't quite think of Louis as a Dad yet; She was four. He really outdid himself with the presents this year, he was desperate for her to like him. Your four year daughter had woken up at about ten am and refused to eat breakfast until after you opened up your presents. So, you both gave in and went to wake up your younger daughter. Your daughter, Brinley, crawled onto the couch and stared at all the gifts under the tree. Louis bit his lip and picked up a note he had written for her. "Brinley, Santa wrote you a letter! Can I read it to you?" He asked, She furrowed her small eyebrows, but nodded anyways. "Dear, Brinley. Louis loves your Mommy, your sister, and you! Very much! He just wants you to like him, he tries his hardest to make sure you do.. Well, Louis gave me a call the other day and said you liked Puppies.. So, Santa went and got you one!" Brinley's eyes grew wide as she hopped off of the couch and ran over to Louis, wrapping her small arms around his legs. "I didn't even finish the letter yet, Love." He said with a soft laugh, "I love you, Daddy!" Brinley said, looking up at him with a big smile.