Preference #42: Growing up series- Louis: First word

#42: Growing up series: Louis

Raising Audrey alone wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, for one; My mum and the guys help out and two, She's a relatively good baby, doesn't cry or scream much. The only time she really cries is when she's hurt, like really hurt, or sick. Last week Audrey hit her head and laughed off the pain. She's six months old today and already crawling, I'm just waiting for her first word, even though everyone says it won't be for a while, another six months atleast. I woke up today, and heard noise in Audrey's room. I yawned and walked to her room, and saw her holding on the bars of her crib, standing up making baby noises. "Goodmorning Auddy" I smiled picking her up and carrying her downstairs. "Are you hungry?" I smiled setting her in her high chair  watching her bang on the top of it. "I'll take that as a yes," I chuckled kissing her forehead, walking away to the kitchen. I sang quietly and grabbed her baby food from the cabinet and brought it to her. Her big blue eyes widened when she saw me coming with food. I chuckled to myself and sat in front of her, starting to feed her. I felt my phone buzz and looked down, seeing that the Zayn had texted me. Zayn: hey Lou, the rest of the guys and I are here, we wanna see Audrey.
Me: Alright, come up, she just woke up so she may be a little crabby
Zayn: Okay, we're on our way up.

I put my phone down and finished feeding her, right when I finished the guys walked in. "Audrey!" Zayn smiled running to her. "Zay-Zay!" She smiled reaching up for him. The guys and I stopped dead in our tracks.. Did my daughter just say Zayn's name before mine?. A smile appeared on his face as he picked her up. "Yes Audrey?" He said tickling her tummy. I sighed quietly and sat down, your baby's first word, that should be something special right? Even if she didn't say your name. Suddenly, I saw Audrey sitting on my lap, "Hey Auddy," I said looking at her. "Why aren't you with Uncle Zayn?" I questioned, "Da-Dee" she smiled poking my face. "Did you just say daddy?" I asked grinning. "Yes...and I got it on tape" Niall laughed looking at us. "Da-Dee!" Audrey yelled. "Yes baby?" I asked tickling her lightly, causing her to erupt in giggles. My little girl called me daddy.

A/N: There's part two!(: let me know how it was I kinda rushed it out so let me know if some parts didn't make sense, or spelling is incorrect. Over 23,000 reads? That's sick! Thank you guys sooooooo much! It means a lot, remember request are open at anytime! Remember to read, vote, comment and follow! -Sherie