Preference #37: Line that freaks him out during a fight

Liam: "I Hate you," the second that line leaves your mouth, his face falls. He instatly grabs you and pecks your cheek. "Do you really hate me?" he whispered.

Louis: "I'm leaving!" You shot packing up all your bags. "No, babe, i'm sorry!" He screamed, tears falling out of his blue eyes as he tried to unpack all of your stuff, only to have his hand smacked away. "No, Louis, I'm not your  'Babe' anymore" you snapped walking to the bathroom to pack up that stuff. As soon as you were done you left him, feeling broken on the floor.

Zayn: "Why did i ever fall in love with you?" You whispered, you were laying on the ground, inching away from Zayn. "Love,' he whispered walking closer to you. "I'm sorry" He said stroking the cheek that he had just smacked you. "No, no, no you're not" you whispered, gathering as much energy as you could to run; to run far away from him. This is was not the Zayn you fell in love with, this Zayn was a monster.

Niall: "We're over!" you screamed at him as you stormed upstairs. "Excuse me!?" he shot back following you upsatirs. "You heard me Horan" you snapped pulling on your pajamas. "It's over! get out," 

 "What about AnnaMarie?" he said looking over at you, reffering to your 9- month old daugter who was currently at Greg's house for the night, so you and him could have a "Date".

Well, the date didnt go as planned, it rained, you broke a heel walking to the car and you got into a fight; Over who's gonna pay the bill. "You're kicking me out?" he said in disbelif. "Yep," you said crawling into bed. "Fine" he muttered grabbing a blanket and pillow, heading to the couch. 

That's all the idea's i had :p plus i'm in math class ATM..... another pref tonight i think. Thanks for all the reads! Keep it up! :) -Sherie