Preference #58: After A Fight

Niall: After a fight, Niall sits on the couch, looking up at the TV. Not really knowing what to say, Or do. So he sits, Until you decide to come around and sit beside him. Then, you both talk it out.

Zayn: After a fight, Zayn stands in front of you, his arms crossed. Both of you too stubborn to apologize for the previous blow out. One of you, Zayn most of the time, Ends up leaving. You take walks until you're calm enough to come home and talk out what went wrong.

Liam: After a fight, Liam just stares at you and shakes his head. Whenever you two fight, You always throw nasty comments, Yelling that you never loved each-other. You both knew you didn't mean it, But that doesn't mean it hurts any less.

Louis: After a fight, Louis opens his mouth to say something then quickly closes it. He didn't wanna drag the fight out, to be any worse than it already has. So, he grabs his jacket and keys and walks to Liam's house, Where he stays for the night.

Harry: After a fight, Harry can't seem to let it go. He continues mumbling things, Not to you, But to himself. He mumbles how he thinks he's right and why you're wrong. As he fixes a make-shift bed on the couch. 

    -Sherie xx