Preference #30 *BSM* Preference: Brother sister moments

*Bsm preference #29: Brother Sister Moments

A/n: Zayns really isn't a BSM but ya.... 2 votes and a comment for the next one? And this one is really bad, sorry it's late, I started writing it last night but I fell asleep

Zayn (age 1): You lived with your brother, Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie because your parents werent able to take care of you.  

He had a bet going with Perrie that you'd say 'Zayn' first. She had been coaching you all day trying to get you to say her name. Everytime you even came close to saying her name Zayn would run in and grab you. "Let's go play!!" He would yell, or "It's naptime" anything to get you away from her. 

"Come on y/n, you can do it!" Perrie whispered to you one day before dinner. "Say it, say Perr-ree" she encouraged. 

"P....." You started, Zayn must've heard you and he ran in picking you up. "Time for dinner bean!" He said attacking your face in kisses. "She was gonna say it!" Perrie whined. "What are you talking about?" Zayn smirked carrying you to the dining room. He sat you in your High chair and fed you. "Y/n.... Can you say Zayn?" Zayn said looking at you. "D-D-Daddy!" You squealed making grabby hands towards him. "What.... What did you just say?" Zayn stammered looking at Perrie. He never thought you'd ever call him Daddy, in his mind you knew he wasn't your dad. He thought that you knew that he was your brother. "Sweetheart" Perrie started staring right at you. "Who's your Daddy?" You pointed right at Zayn and continued making grabby hands towards him. "Daddy!" You whined, he snapped out of his daze and picked you up out of your chair. "Babe, you know I'm not your Daddy right?" Zayn sighed. "Daddy!" You repeated hugging him tight. "Daddy," he tried out "I guess I'm Daddy"

Liam (age 2) "Li!" You whined rubbing your eyes. You, your brother Liam and the guys were taking a road trip, it was 11 pm way past your bedtime. You couldn't sleep because you always cuddled with your brother, but sadly he couldn't cuddle right now, he was the one driving. Everyone of the boys tried holding you, trying to get you asleep but nothing would work. "I'm sorry baby, I can't hold you right now" he sighed. You didn't like that answer, you threw yourself on the ground and threw a fit. "Liam," Louis said getting up "The girl wants you to hold her, pull over" 

Liam sighed and got up trading places with Louis. "Cuddle?" You sniffled getting up from the ground. Liam nodded and picked you up "Come on baby, it's bed time." 

"Night Lou-Lou, Zee, Curly and Ni-Ni" you waved sleepily. Liam kissed your forehead and put you to bed.

-Sherie