Bloodstream

A/n This is fucking shit and I hate it but whatever...I just want some pizza.

Ashton's POV

I tried to be as quiet as possible as I slipped out of bed and out of the room. Heaving out a sigh as I looked back at the sight behind me.

Luke was wrapped up in the blankets with just his face peeking out, lights snores were heard and hair was a mess. A beautiful mess.

I guess that's what you could call this whole situation, a fantastic beautiful mess that I can't reverse, I can only try to right my wrongs.

This, all of this. It isn't my fault. for the most part.

I stealthily made my way downstairs like the fucking ninja I am

Flashback........

"So how's that, little boyfriend of yours?" My mom asked with a bit of interest. Focusing all her attention on the dinner she was cooking.

It's a common known fact that my mom doesn't like my relationship with Luke"

"It's fine...why?" I ask suspiciously from my place at the table.

She shrugs her shoulders. "My friend Shayla has a son, his name's Kevin." She said as if we were having a completely different conversation.

"And you're telling me this whyyyyy?"

"Well he's cute, and Tall, and smart and-"

"No. Mom what the hell!? Really, I never thought you could be this low." I said in disgust at my mom's words.

"Honey, this thing that's going on, it's just your first love. You never stay with your first. I'm just trying to protect you from heartbreak sweetie-"

"Well don't. Why do you hate him so much?!" I interrupted quickly.

"Don't get snappy young man. I have some news..." She said in an even tone.

I drew in a big breath before continuing.

"What is it."

"Your father just got a job offer over in Perth. He already accepted...and we're moving." she said as if it were the simplest thing ever.

"What!" I gasped. "No! No I won't go. I can't go." I started babbling over and over.

"Yes you are Ashton. I'm afraid you don't have a choice in the matter. We're moving."

"What about Luke! Believe or not, I love Him!" I stood up kicking the chair behind me.

That night my Dad came and talked to me. I had no choice. Either I moved with them or I stayed here homeless.

So I did what I had to. I knew a long distance relationship wouldn't work out so I just did it.

I left.

...............................................................

I single tear slipped from my eye and dripped down into the waffles I was fixing for Luke.

I could've stayed. I should have stayed. But I didn't...

"What the hell are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger whaaaaaaaat.

Sorry I've been gone. Exams have been stressing me out too fucking much.

I love you!

*Winks byyyyyyyyyeeeeeee

~KylieShea