The sweetest lies...

New chapter ayyy!

I like koalas...there fluffy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll never leave you..." "I love you Luke..." "I promise..."

The sweetest lies...

:*.*:*.*:*.

Today is Saturday, so no work. Thank Jesus.

My head is still a little numb from crying last night.

I can smell my mom cooking downstairs. Bacon.

Bacon. My only motivation to get out of bed right now... still I take my time tossing the covers to the side and getting up.

I stumble my way through the kitchen door rubbing the left over sleep from my eyes.

"So whats the occasion?" I ask.

Mom was cooking bacon, eggs, sausage and even more. (a/n I'm really hungry right now. Okay, judge)

"Oh baby...Calum called. Told me whats going on." she said flipping off the burner.

I nodded.

I make a mental note to kill Calum, and sit down at the table.

"Jack should be here soon, he's taking a break from uni for a bit..." Mom said as she sat my plate in front of me.

I mumbled a small thanks and picked up my fork. I'm not even that hungry but if my mom notices I'm not eating that'll be a whole lecture and my head is already hurting.

"Lukey sweetie... Do you wanna talk about it?" Mom asked sweetly sitting down in the chair next to me.

"no." I whispered

"Are you sure?" she asked again tucking some of my hair away from my face.

"Positive mom. I'm fine." i say grabbing her hand and holding it. I know she's just looking out for me.

I tightened my grip on her hand and gave a small nod before getting up from the table and going back upstairs.

I do what I always do when I'm stressed. Take a shower. The warm water hitting my back never fails to calm me down.

I strip off all my clothes adjust the heat before jumping into the stream of water. Relaxing immediately.

As I'm washing off, my mind starts to wander again... off to places it won't be able to return from.

Stop it...he left you...cold and broken, don't you dare think of him.

I shook my head vigorously, as if to get rid of the thoughts that we're threatening to poke my mind, and focused on washing out my hair.

After I finished with my hair I shut off the water and stepped out.

I grabbed the towel drying off my face first then moving on to the rest of my body and wrapping it around my waist.

I heave a sigh as I go back into my room to pick out my clothes.

"What the fu- Calum get out!" I yell at the boy sitting criss crossed on my bed.

I shut the door of the bathroom half way and hide behind it.

"Dammit Cal, at least hand me some clothes." I say annoyed

"Because you asked so nicely." he answered sarcastically.

He soon handed me a wad of clothes and I shut the door to change.

After I'm done I open the door.

"Sorry." he said and scooted over for me to sit on the bed with him.

"It's alright." I say sitting down and leaning up against the head board.

"So guess what..." He asked with a gleam in his eyes.

"What?"

I tried to think as hard as I could.

"I really don't know. Just tell me!"

"So, since this seems to have been an all together suck ass week, I bought us these." he said and handed me two tickets

"tickets? To what?" I questioned

"Keep reading."

I studied the ticket a bit more and saw something. Something I'd never forget.

"You're kidding me ash, this isnt funny." I said shoving his shoulder.

"I heard next Saturday they're playing a few towns over and-"

I didn't give him anytime to finish his sentence because I attacked him into a huge hug.

"You're the best!!" I could barely hold my excitement. All time low has been my favorite band since I was little.

Alex Gaskarth's voice does ungodly things to me.

"Where's my baby brother?" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

"JACK, UP HERE!" I yelled not letting go of Calum until he was in my doorway.

"Hey, this was in front of the door when I got home, It says it's for you." He says and hands the the red painted flower.

You even more beautiful than I remember. ~ash

I blush and set the flower beside me on the night stand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have terrible writers block and this ended like shit, but I did my best. *-*

Love you all, my little Koalas!

KylieShea