18

"Why are you in my house fletcher?" asked a strangely calm Jack Hemmings.

"Oh I, uh, I don't know." I replied finding a particularly interested part of the floor and staring at it.

"It's okay jack." I heard someone say from behind him. Luke stepped in front of Jack and cleared his throat.

"Uhm... thanks." He said crossing his arms over his chest. I sat down the milk carton.

"For what...exactly?"

"For bringing me home last night. I was pretty out of it." He said shaking his head as if trying to remember.

I nodded slightly. "It wasn't a problem." I said smiling just a little bit.

"Ash... I think it's time for you to leave now..." Jack piped up from the back.

I nodded once again. "Yeah." I said quickly. "No you're right. I need to go. I should go."

I look down to see I still have my clothes from last night on. I brush past them and make my way for the door.

"Ashton." Luke's voice stopped me.

"Hmm?" I questioned, my hand gripping the door ready to leave.

"Thanks." he said

I scoffed at that. "You already said that." I said lightly

"I know." he smiled. That perfect smile that makes his eyes crinkle the his nose scrunch up. So I smiled back.

"Bye lukey." I whispered but I knew he heard me.

"Bye ashy."

and with that... I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit shit shit. This chapter was shit but here it is. If you guys haven't caught on, The songs that I put as chapter titles are what I listened to when I wrote the chappie so listen while you read!

Love you lots like tater tots!

*Wink"* BBYYYYYYYyeeeeEEE

~KylieShea