The concert

"Our seats are this way..." Calum called over the crowd tugging me by my shirt.

Then in a flash, stage lights were flickering, drums were drumming, people were screaming and the band ran out on stage kicking off the night...

~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip because I can...

"You're the snake laying in my daffodils

when I'm picking flowers,

that's just my luck these days,

why can't you just be happy for me?"

"I'm going to the bathroom!" Cal yelled over the crowd and handed me his stuff. He's stupid. You never in the middle of a concert.

Soon the song was over and Alex was talking...

"Hey all you beautiful motherfuckers!" he yelled out causing us all to scream.

"We're going to play you all some songs here in just a minute, but first I need to say something...I was back stage and out of nowhere, this fucker jumps me begging me to sing a this certain song for someone who's out there in the crowd right now... And I thought, 'Wow...if this guy has the balls to sneak back stage in a private event just to ask me to sing a song well..."

He paused sitting down on a stool with his acoustic guitar.

"It's the least I can do..."

I wasn't sure what the melody he started strumming was at first but then it hit me.

It's an acoustic version of 'painting flowers'

Just as he was beginning to sing there was a tap at my shoulder.

I turned around to find a smiling Ashton, in his hands is yet another painted rose.

I can not catch a break....

But I can't help the smile that creeps its way onto my face..

"Hi!" he yelled over the crowd.

It feels like it's been forever since I've really looked into his eyes. The way the stage lights were hitting them looked just... mesmerizing. I feeling I haven't felt in a long time fluttered through my stomach but I pushed as far away as possible.

He handed over the rose.

"Are you stalking me now? How'd you even know I was here?" I asked taking it.

He chuckled. "Ashton tweeted about it." he said, that same goofy smile on his face.

I chuckle "He would..." I said more to myself then getting serious.

"What do you want from me?" I ask. "Seriously?"

He bit his lip, like he always does when he's thinking.

"I want you back..." he said simply.

I shake my head. "That's bullshit...you should've wanted to keep me." He flinched at those words and I turned for the exit. Sending Ash a quick text telling him where I was going.

"The dream isn't done

I wanna see your face

and know i've made it home

If nothing is true

what more can I do

I am still painting flowers for you...

He is still painting flowers for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. This literally sucked so much.

I understand that Ashton meeting Alex is irrational but it's FICTION so shut the fuck up.

Question time!

Who is your favorite Character so far?

My answer: Michael Clifford because Taco bell.

VOTE/COMMENT/And have a frantastic day!

Mwah! I love you all my little Koalas!

Kylie

P.S. I'm dedicating this chapter to mikeysirens, because she's been here since chapter 1, and also because her story is literal PERFECTION. I usually don't read het but hers is the only exception.

So go check out her book! It's called 'Drunk' and I'm not even kidding. It's great.

AND!! Don't forget about the character ask!

I will post it with the next chapter and I'm excited!

God now I'm rambling ...BYyyyEEEEEEE!