Maybe I'll get drunk again. (Re-written)

Luke's POV

I downed my fifth shot of vodka and made my way for the dance floor. It was only a small buzz...

I let the music move me as I rocked my hips back and forth. Patting the to the beat on my hips.

"I always liked the way you danced." A voice yelled over the booming music.

"Why, hello there!" I sing-songed and grabbed his hand.

Okay I'm a light drinker.

"You're drunk already?"

"Yep." I said popping the P. "Come dance with me!"

"I don't think you want to do that Luke." He warned

"I do! I really do! Come dance! I-I wanna dance!" I yelled and tugged him further into the crowd.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and started swaying to the music him doing the same wrapping his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him. Swaying to the upbeat music.

We were set at a good pace until I was knocked forward by someone behind me. Our crotches collided with just enough force and friction to make us both moan.

And so I did it again. And again after that until I had a decent sized problem downstairs.

"Ashy..." I whined. "Please?"

He shock his head. "No Luke . You'll only regret it."

"But I thought you wanted me?" I questioned with pleading look.

"I said I want you back. Not in your pants."

"But I want you in my pants" I said and was off ,with ashton in tow, back to my place.

Ashton's POV

What the hell are you doing? You shouldn't be taking advantage of him like this....

I look back over to Luke who's whining and tugging on my hand.

"Ash hurry up! I need you." He begged.

He's drunk! He'd never want this if he was sober. Don't you understand that?

I continue to ignore my conscience as I pull into his drive way.

Luke beats me inside and as soon as I kick the door shut I'm pinned to the wall.

"I miss you." He mumbled before attacking my lips. I kiss back with just as much force I glide my hands down and tap his ass signaling for him to jump and wrap his legs around my waist.

I carry the lad all the way up the stairs and into his room tossing him down on the bed before recapturing his lips.

He starts pulling off my clothes as I attach my lips to his neck, something catching my eye.

I look up while Luke assaults my collarbone.

Perched on the nightstand is a picture of me and Luke . It was of our first date at Anne's. I smile remembering that day.

Suddenly a wave of realization hit me and I bolted up from the bed leaving a very confused and half naked Luke in the sheets.

"Ashy?" he asks reaching out for me.

"I want to, I really want to..." I tried to explain.

"Then go ahead." He whined

"I can't." I shook my head before grabbing my shirt.

"So you're leaving again." He stated staring sadly at the sheets playing with them.

"You don't want this, Luke." I said

"I know," he whispered nodding to himself. He sniffled

"Just please don't leave me, I don't want you to leave me again." he broke down into tears.

I joined him on the bed pulling him into my chest.

"I waited. I waited for you to come back." He sobbed

"But you never came back." He had a tight grip on my shirt

"I know, shh, I know, but I'm here now. And I'm going to fix this." I rocked us back and forth.

"Why? I just want to know why you left." He sniffled after awhile.

I bit my lip. I need to tell him, I should tell him, but I don't think I'd have the strength to tell him again once he's sober so I say...

"I'll tell you when you're older." I whisper.

We somehow fell asleep in a tangled mess underneath the blanket. Luke snoring softly beside me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys thought there would be the sexualls but nope I'm a bitch Ha!

JK I'll get to smut eventually just wait.

Love you my little Koalas!

*winks BYYYYYEEEEEEEEe