Chapter 22: Detective Y/N

I feel like I haven't been updating a lot and when I do I've literally forget about what the heck I just posted. Saying that, half the stuff that you read might be weird and have multiple grammar mistakes but frankly I have been too unmotivated to care. I really can't explain it besides the fact that I just haven't been working on Wattpad much lately!

Saying that, I will try to get the next chapter posted soon and not take so long to write it!

Also, I'm currently working on a new book that I will post later in the year or something as well as an edited version of this book that does have some minor changes to the plot. That will be posted after this book is finished.

Without further ado, let's continue with the book! <3

Word Count: 3695

Y/N's POV:

Frankly, I've had a terrible week.

Lloyd has been avoiding me, thought I wouldn't notice but I did. Harumi has just thrown herself into our group of friends and completely swooned them all over leaving me behind.

To be honest, I was pretty cool with Harumi but for some reason she's been giving me glares as we pass through the hallway. Not to mention, she is always with Lloyd.

Is she jealous of our relationship or something!? I don't know, but I have had it with her.

Every single time I try to tell someone that I feel uncomfortable or I feel like Harumi isn't really who she says they will give me a weird stare and say something along the lines of, 'She's been nothing but nice all week, you even said she was nice when she first came to the school, you must be jealous that she is hangin' with Lloyd.'

It's so frustrating! I don't even have proof that she has done anything wrong or out of the ordinary! She just, doesn't give me a good vibe!

I want to believe she is nice but my conscious has been telling me otherwise and I think I'm starting to go crazy. Maybe it's just the amount of homework our teachers are giving us... yeah, hopefully that is it.

I sighed and rocked back and forth on the comfy, green, full sized bed that was pushed up against a green wall that held a window. I looked outside the window and down to the streets of Ninjago below.

I picked up the blanket and wrapped myself in like a warm burrito, the scent of Lloyd emitting from the blanket.

I sighed into the comforting sent as I sat on Lloyd's bed waiting for him to return home so that Misako can make us lunch.

It was Saturday and instead of me and Lloyd spending our morning trying to make delicious waffles and failing after we wake each other up with a bucket of cold water or a pillow in the face, Lloyd was out showing Harumi the city so she would be more "comfortable" in the city and adjust to her new life better.

Lloyd said he would be back soon, which I doubt he will be because he told Misako to make lunch for us even if he wasn't home.

I gave up looking out the window for Lloyd to arrive home and flopped myself on his bed taking in his scent to make up for his absence. I just wanted to have one day with Lloyd where Harumi wasn't involved but it seemed that no one wanted that to happen since Lloyd would rather spend his day with the new girl rather than his girlfriend.

Call me jealous but it's been about Harumi all week and I want it to stop.

On Monday, Harumi came to our school and I let her join our friend group because she didn't have anyone. Immediately, she clicked with everyone and became great friends then proceeded to hang out with Lloyd after school.