Chapter 19: A Day With The Enemy

I'm trying something new today! There is going to be no note at the end and just one at the front so I'm going to put word count and everything at the beginning for the intro! I think I might start doing that now, tell what you think if you have any comments!

One thing I want to say before we start is that none of the pictures that I post are created by me. I am the worst artist in the history of mankind so... yeah.

Also, you guys have no idea how glad I am that this is done! I've literally spent 5 or 6 hours typing this but it's honestly felt like no time at all. I have literally been zoned in despite my pizza break for lunch and then the chicken I ate for dinner.

Also, guess what!? I actually edited a chapter this time! This was majorly edited which is why the word count is pretty high on this one as well. I went up about 1000 words in word count from editing.

Word Count: 4653

I without further adieu, let's get right into the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Defender:

The wind blew my hair out of my face and turned my head to look up. My eyes widened at the male I saw standing above me, "H-how, but y-your supposed to be-"

"As much as I've waited for the moment where the Green Ninja would be kneeling down below me, your assistance is required in the dungeon," the male said to me, a sadistic smirk evident among his face.

The male knelt down on one knee and cupped my jaw with his hand tilting it harshly up to look at him straight in the eye while I gritted at the pain and tried to pull away. As he watched me struggle and kept a firm grip on my jaw he said, "Sleep tight green ninja, or shall I call you Lloyd?"

By using his other hand, and needle was dragged into my neck and my body went limp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd's POV:

My body groaned as I uncomfortably shifted on the cold, hard stone that I laid on. Goosebumps ran up and down my arms and legs, and I shivered in the sheer cold of both the emitting from the ground and the air in the confined room.

Instinctively my hands rose to wipe of the sleep deprivation from my eyes but they were held back by a mysterious weight that went along with a clanking sound.

I forced my eyes open and looked down where my discomfort was. I was immediately taken back when I saw that my wrists and ankles were handcuffed together and attached to the floor leaving little room for me to move around. 

I squinted my eyes at annoying chains and I pushed my hands through the air expecting my elemental powers to blow the chains. I grunted trying to get my powers to work and break the chains that confined me to the cold floor.

After a minute or two of time wasted on trying to get my powers to work I gave up with a frustrated huff. I inspected the chains that were bound wondering why my powers wouldn't work.

Ah, they're vengestone chains... that explains a lot.

My eyes focused on the grey cell door that blocked off my only chance of escape from the run down place. Talking was heard outside of the door, I suspected that someone was bound to come in.