/47/ He's game. /

Louise was wearing an ankle-long, A-shaped light blue, flowy, ruffled skirt; and a white off-shoulder top to match it.

If I knew I'm going to end up doing this, I would've worn killer slacks! she thought regretfully.

She saw Eric kneeling down on one knee just a few inches away from her knees. He smiled while showing off his teeth like a kid, and said, "They said, teeth, Lou. Teeth."

She blushed after imagining what kind of scenario they will be in, any minute now.

Who the heck invented this game? And why teeth when there are hands, anyway?

"You look like you're enjoying this," she said, sulking.

Eric chuckled. "I'm being forced, actually," he sneered. "I'm just following the rules."

She raised her eyebrows.

"Your face says anything but forced, Eric."

"That so? My real emotions are showing, then. I thought I was hiding them perfectly," he grinned, making her blush even more.

He's been like this ever since he confessed. I can't take this version of him at all — he's too straightforward!

He has always teased her since long back.

But not this way! Did he flirt with her ex-girlfriends like this before? she gritted her teeth as she thought of the possibility.

Their silent cats-and-dogs moment were interrupted when they heard the host speak again.

"As usual, in the count of three! 3!"

Eric ducked in, ready to go. He had his hands both on the floor, and one knee down, as if readying for a dash. He looked up and stared at her, as she stared back, while clearing her almost dry throat.

"2!"

Louise grasped the garter nervously, which was just one or two inches higher than her knees, as the host required.

"1!"

She saw Eric quickly and strategically get inside her skirt, by using his teeth to raise it.

OMG!

The screams from the audience were deafening. She can see her mother holding her chest, with mouth open wide.

OMG! What's that? What's that?

She can feel his hot breath all over her legs. She instinctively held his head over her skirt with both hands to stop him.

"D-Don't move too much!" she warned him.

"Well, I won't be able to move at all, when you're holding my head like that. Want me to stay here longer? I don't mind," he said in an amused voice.

The audience laughed at her action and his words, which went louder than usual maybe because he wasn't sure if she can hear him underneath. She let go of his head when she realized what she was doing, and nervously waited for him to get it done. She can only wait anyway.

She then saw the lump of Eric's head in between her knees.

This is getting R-rated, she complained, as she placed her hands over her mouth.

Screams even louder than before can be heard all over the hall, and the view of her mom jumping together with Eric's mom in joy, didn't escape her eyes.

She flinched as she felt Eric's lips on her knees. Her cheeks become the brightest red it has ever been, in her entire life.

This is just... crazy!

In just a second, Eric immediately went out of her skirt, stood up with his left fist on the air and garter on his teeth. His previously neat man-bun has now come loose, probably because she held his head in panic during the event. He did a chest bump with his brother, who seemed so proud of him.

She had to put her hands in her ears as the screams went into its peak.