/39/ She calls it a day. /

She dropped her bag in the carpet and threw her body in her queen-sized bed.

She just came back from her talk with Art. He sent her off and went away afterwards, saying they will have a few overnights to finish their 8th album recording.

I'm... tired.

After Eric's confession last night, it was Art's tonight. Her mind and heart still haven't caught up to all the surprises fate prepared for her this week, and she will be very busy this weekend due to all the cafe-related business she has to catch up with.

What's up with them doing however they like? Now I'm suddenly caught up with this triangle mess after having no one in the past 30 years.

She rolled over her bed and flapped his feet, exasperated.

I did wish to meet someone whom I can be with, but who would know what to do with a bestfriend suddenly confessing to you after decades of being friends? And not one but two! They're really overestimating me here...

She felt warm after staring at the ceiling for a while, and remembered that she was still wearing Art's thick hoodie. Her cheeks redden as she remembered Art kissing her hand and hugging her just before they left the crosswalk.

He's always been sweet, but I can't take this version at all.

She grasped her hair in frustration.

I mean, how can I even ask him to stop what he's doing when he looked so lonely? He's been my best friend for more than a decade... I can't just suddenly not care and act all cold.

Blinking repeteadly, she slapped her face thrice and forced herself to get up.

No use thinking with a tired brain. I gotta rest and think about this more tomorrow instead.

She stood up and removed the hoodie, and placed it in the laundry basket carefully. She can still smell Art's usual perfume which seemed to have seeped through her jacket underneath it. Removing her jacket as well, she heard her phone vibrate, signaling a received message. She went and opened it up.

[Home?]

Eric.

She's flustered as soon as she saw the message, and flashbacks of his confession at the Gundam Cafe involuntarily had a rerun on her head. It was the most serious version of her childhood friend that she had ever seen so far, and his most honest one as well.

I mean, who knew he had that kind of side? I've only being seeing his teasing side for as long as I can remember...

Even her nose is flushed now after remembering how he suddenly kissed her in the bar at Yurakucho. She spent the whole morning today trying to remember exactly what happened during the time she got drunk before she remember some other possible shocking memory later when it's too late – and that memory was the one that made her sigh all day today.

And that kiss was long, too! How dare he took chance of my shock? He's suddenly turn 180 degrees and expect me to go act normally...

Remembering she has to reply or else he'll worry until morning like he usually did, she frustratedly typed away her response which was just a one-word "Yep."

She then changed into her pajama, turned her alarm on 5AM, threw her phone aside and threw herself onto the bed again to sleep.