/23/ They're famous. /

[Vocalist of Cardiac, stuck in a love triangle?]

That was the trending headline of the most popular entertainment news channel in her country on that day. She normally doesn't browse on the entertainment news, however, her mom who was always first in the line on these types of topics, sent her a link to that article just now.

She choked on her coffee after reading the headline. As she stared blankly at the photo of Art kissing her with Eric rushing in the background, her mom just sent another link to another article.

[Who is the woman behind Art Razon's unexpected PDA?]

Oh my God. This is getting crazy.

She placed her coffee back to the coaster before she can drop it, and was about to click the link when another message came in.

[We're celebrities, Lou. Let's talk about this later. Don't think too much. I'll call you.]

It was Eric. It would seem like Eric also just learned about the news.

She placed her arms on top of her forehead and leaned on her chair. She was just eating her breakfast at a cafe near the hotel, after doing her 5km run exercise and freshening up in a bath after. She was about to go to Asakusa temple afterwards for some souvenir shopping.

But this happened. Heck, this just really ruins the mood...

She stayed like that for a minute. Afterwards, she patted her cheeks with both hands as if to regain her focus, and opened her phone again.

This isn't something I can control, anyway. Better yet at least check what they're saying about us.

She was about to click the first article but another message came in, yet again.

[I'm sorry. I'm sure you've heard by now. I'll take care of this. Enjoy your vacation.]

It was Art. She placed the phone on top of the table, with her eyes glued to the message. She knew Art enough to assess his situation with that short message.

He is definitely pushing himself, she muttered to herself, worrying.

Another message popped-up just below it.

[I miss you.]

Blushing, she drank a gulp of her coffee and looked at the message again. There were times when he did message her like that, but now that she knows, there's more meaning to that statement now than before.

I need to reply or he'll be even more worried.

She drank another gulp and grabbed her phone to reply to Art.

But what will I say? she asked herself, thinking hard while biting her lip.

"Take... care... too," she murmured, as she typed the words in as her response. She hit the 'send' button before she hesitate and think all day.

And then it was sent.

As she drank the last shot of coffee, she was about to stand up but her phone vibrated consecutively. There were messages coming from different people, so she opened them one by one.

[Since when are you and Art an item?]

[How are you and Eric there? Have you seen the news?]

[OMG! Art also has a thing for you? I thought it was just Eric. Your hair's so long, girl. Can I have Eric at least?]

They were messages from Carla – one of her common friends with Art; the second one came from Eric's mom, and the last one was from Robin. She was about to reply to Robin's message first but then the face of her mom's profile photo with a green and red button below it showed up in her screen.

Her mom's calling.

Grasping her forehead which seemed to crack a bit with all the unfolding events, she breathed a long sigh of frustration before clicking the 'answer' button.

Hell, it's definitely gonna be a looooong day.