🐾🐾

And just like what happened to Vanellope's dog, Tabi, my dog named Reese, died in a hit and run. As I was holding her lifeless body, my heart torn into pieces. I just can't believe she was gone because of a reckless driver! I cried so hard to the point my hands were shaking already and  I began having palpitation. I was not able to sleep properly that night. I kept on crying. The next day, tears still falling down my face. I can still see her in every corner of the house wagging her tail, smiling at me, with her beautiful face looking at me. I can still hear her wooing, crying whem ignored by me. I can still feel her gentle paws on my lap. Her sweet kisses when I snuggle my face on her. They said I should get over it and replace her. That we can find another dog. Its not easy. Its not really easy to just get over it when there are so many times I can't understand myself, she was there to understand. When no one else is there to listen, she was there. She's been with me through my ups and downs. Yes, I can find a new dog, but you can't replace her. You can't replace the memory, love, loyalty, happiness and comfort she gave me.

Reese, ever since that day, I find it hard to sleep properly at night without crying. Even Bubbles(maltese dog) who was your playbud and more like your older or little sister kept on crying. She won't eat her food like she used to. She even refuse to go outside the house to have some fresh air because she was used on going out with you. I just hope that you felt like I did everything to you because you did everything for me unconditionally.

Run free, my baby!! 🐾❤️

She died last March 12, around 8 pm in the evening. I tried several times making the upcoming chapters but I failed. I got always distracted on what had happened to my dog. I still can't grasp what happened. I'm so sorry guys. This is the only place I can vent out aside on locking myself in my room and cry it all out. But yea, I will try my very best to post an update this week. Thank you!