~I stay here with you~

Six's P.O.V

I looked at Mono and I couldn't believe that he was here. "M-Mono? I thought you left." "No. I came back to be here with you." I started to tear up and he looked at me and I looked at him. Then he kissed me. It started raining and we didn't care if we get soak and wet because we had each other. After we kissed, I cried and hugged him. "Six, I would never leave you and I promise that I'll be here for you no matter what." He touched my face and wiped my tears with his thumb and I touched his hand. "Thank you for being here for me." I said, while wiping my other tears. He smiled and hugged me again. "I love you." "I love you too." We looked up and laughed. We both realized that it was raining and Mono brought his jacket and put it on me. "Uhh, I thought your jacket was at the tree house." "I know but I grabbed it before I ran to you because I knew it was going to rain today." "Why didn't you bring my raincoat?" He starred at me and smiled nervously. "Well I wanted to be kind and do it again. You look cute with my jacket on anyways." I blushed and kissed him. He blushed too and smiled. I did the same and he put his arm around me and walked to the tree house. While we were walking, we talked and then we arrived the tree house. We climbed the ladder and went inside. We changed again and I was wearing my black shirt and white shorts and he was wearing a brown shirt and dark brown pants. He looked at me and smirked. I looked at him and I was confused. I gave him a smile and I was about to walk out of the room until he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to the bed. "AH! Mono what are you doing?" I yelled and laughed. He laughed too and smiled. I smiled back and he kissed me and I closed my eyes. After that, he said, "I just want to stay in bed and enjoy the rain." I nodded and we cuddled with each other in bed and I almost fell asleep but I asked, "Mono, how did you escape from the man?" He looked at me and looked nervous. "C'mon, you can tell me and trust me that I won't tell anyone if it's that bad." He nodded and I was surprised. He took a deep breath and spoked, "Well...I...grabbed his knife and stabbed his leg...and then I swam here to get to you." I nodded and smiled. "Of course you did." He laughed and nuzzled me. I laughed and he put his head against mine. I blushed and his face was right in front of mine. Later, we talked for a bit and I felt tired so...I closed our eyes and went to sleep.

Mono's P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Six and put my face on her head. I love her so much and I don't want to let her go. I always smile because of her, I always laugh because of her, I always show love because of her. She means everything to me and she's the only girl who's brave and the one who understands me. Also, I always say this, "Once I hold hands with you, I want to hold you, once I hug you, I want to hug you even more, once I kiss you, I want to kiss you more, once I love you, I would love you even more, once we stay together, I would never ever let you go." I smiled and I told that to Six. She opened her eyes and kissed me. "I would like to say the same thing about you too Mono. You're really sweet and it was very kind of you for saying that. You make me happy...all the time." I smiled and she scooted towards me and soon we both fell asleep and enjoyed the rain.

                                          The End!