~Finding a home~

Mono's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and I was...outside? I sat up and I felt sand on my hands. I looked at them and wondered, "How did I get here?" I standed up and grab my paper bag. I put it on top of my head so no one can see my face. My face is kind of a damage but I don't really care, I just wonder how I got on the beach. I walked to this big building and I was looking for shelter. I felt like these rooms were already occupied by other people. I took a deep breath and kept walking. Everything was dark. There were barely people here in this city or whatever I'm at. There were big buildings, street lights, and there's like literally no one. If I yell out if I say 'Hello?', nobody won't answer me or I would get kidnapped and die. Well not like dead, I meant when I...never mind. Anyways, I was still walking and looking around this place. Then I noticed there was a space between in the buildings. I went through it and it was dark. The walls were pitch black and everything on the floor was trash. I was confused and who would live here? Then I looked up and there was a tree. I saw a little house and I wondered who lived there. I climbed on the ladder and stand on the balcony. It was a really nice tree house. I looked up and there was a bright beautiful moon. I looked at it for a while until someone grabbed me and covered my mouth to prevent from yelling. I tried to free myself but the person was too strong. I slowly closed my eyes and passed out. Later, I woke up on a couch and looked around a bit. I sat up and I realized I didn't have my paper bag on. I start to panic and start to look for it. I looked everywhere in this...living room place but I didn't find it. Then I noticed that someone was coming. I took a deep breath and sat on the couch like nothing happened. Then I looked up and my eyes widened a bit. There was a girl, wearing a yelling raincoat and she has short black hair. I looked at her and she was looking at me. "H-hi." I said nervously. She just waved at me and walked towards me. I start to panic in the inside and I was freaking out! I didn't know what to do so I just started talking, "So....ummm...I'm Mono and what's your name?" She looked at me and then looked away. "Hi, I'm Six." Six...what a cool name...I guess. "Um...sorry if I came to your house. I was looking for a home and-" She cuts me off by putting her finger on my lips. "You can stay here if you want." I nodded slowly and looked away. Then I turned to face her and she was looking at me. I jumped a little and calmed myself down. "Oh, you scared me." She had a confused face on and just looked at me. I blushed and had a nervous face. "Oh sorry, just to be honest you look...." Her voice trailed off and I had a confused face on. I could tell that she was blushing and she has pale skin. "You...look fine." Said Six, turning her head away from me and had her hands on her lap. I didn't want her to be nervous around me and I just asked her some questions, "So...what's your favorite color?" She looked at me and gave me a look. I blushed and smiled at her. She blushed too but didn't smile. "Mines yellow, yours?" I nodded and said, "Uhh...brown." she nodded and smiled a little. I was sweating and asked her more, "Do you live here?" "Yes, I do." "How did you get here?" She paused and took a deep breath. "Well, I came from the maw and escaped. Then I went on a boat and went to the nearest city but, I never found my home. So, I found this tree house and no one lived here. Sooo yeah, I claimed it as my own." I nodded and smiled. She nodded and too and blushed. "Just saying but don't take it in a rude way but...you blush a lot." She looked at me and and giggled. I laughed a little and smiled. She was smiling at me too and nodded. "Yeah, I never get to see boys that much but....I do see one now." We both laughed and looked at each other. She looked away and I did too. Do I like her? Do I have a crush on her? Do I...love her or....I don't know!!? I feel like I have a crush on her but we JUST met! We both blushed and smiled at each other. To be honest, she's really cute and beautiful. I got really tired and asked, "Do you have a spare room?" She nodded and let me sleep for the night. I smiled and went to the room and went to sleep.

Six's P.O.V

I can't believe I let a boy live in my tree house! But I don't really care and I don't know why I'm worrying about it anyways. I walked into my room and went on my bed. I lay down and rest for a bit and fell asleep. Then later, I woke up and it looked like I was in the woods. It was dark, cold, and foggy, I panicked and wondered where is my tree house but I couldn't find it. I wasn't in the city though, just in the middle of nowhere in the woods. I started to freak out and I heard something from the bushes. I turned around and there were 2 werewolves coming up to me slowly. My eyes widened and I ran for my life. I tried to hide behind trees, bushes, and big rocks but they always find me. I can't rest and kept running. I was out of breath and stopped. I looked behind me and they were gone. I sighed in relief and turned back around. I gasped in shock. There was a wolf running after me. I ran for my life and I had tears in my eyes. I hid behind a rock and the wolf ran to a different direction. My tears started to fall down. "I want to go home." I whispered and then something touched me. I turned around and a wolf got on top of me. Then I blinked twice and I was back at the maw. "What the heck?" I said. I thought it was a dream so I guess I was just dreaming about I met a kid named Mono. I was sad because I never meet any kids. They always run away from me! Then something grabbed my leg. I looked down and a leech was wrapping my leg. I yelled and I fell backwards. The floor was wet and I tried to free myself but there were more leeches coming for me. I yelled for help but no one couldn't here me and everything went black. I woke up and gasped. I was back at the tree house and I was in bed still. My covers were kicked off the bed and my pillows were not in place. I put my blanket and pillows back in position and went out of the room. To be honest, I was scared that I was gonna have this nightmare again. So...I went to Mono's room. I opened the door carefully and closed the door. I walked up to him and shook him. "Mono." I said in my normal voice. He woke up and looked at me. I bent down so I can see his face better. "Yes?" He said in a calming way. "Uh...is it okay that I...sleep with you?" I blushed and felt nervous. "It's okay if you don't want me to, but I just had a nightmare and I thought I wanted to sleep with you tonight so I can feel...safer." He smiled kindly and nodded. "Sure. You can sleep with me for tonight." I blushed and smiled at him. I went on the bed and slept on the other side. I turned around and I felt nervous. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.