~Stay or leave~

Mono's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and Six was right in my face. I jumped a little and sighed in relief that it was just her. I looked at the alarm clock and it was 6:35 am. I looked at the window and the sun wasn't out. Maybe today is a cloudy day...I guess. Anyways, I put my arms around Six and she scooted towards me and cuddled. I blushed and I put my face on her head. Okay I didn't put my whole face on her head, that's weird. Then I sat up and stretched my arms. I looked at Six and she opened her eyes. I went up to her face and I was on top of her. "Morning beautiful." I said, while smiling and blushing. She did too and giggled. "Morning handsome." I smiled and laughed a little. I kissed her on the lips got off of her. She sat up and hugged me. I put my arms around her and kissed her lightly on the head. "I'm tired." said Six, putting her head on my chest. "Same." I told her, while putting my hand on her head and putting my head on hers. Then we went to the living room and sat down. Then I heard my phone buzzed. "What the fuck!" I yelled. I looked at the message and my boat rider was here at the city. Six looked at me and she looked afraid. I held her hand and smiled. She smiled back and hugged me again. "You always make me happy." I said, while smiling. She looked at me and smiled back. "You too." My phone buzzed again and I looked at it and my eyes widened.

"MONO YOU BETTER COME TO THE BEACH OR YOU WILL GET HURT WHEN YOU GET HOME!"

I took a deep breath and standed up. "Six, lets go to the beach." "Wait, you're leaving?" "Yeah." She looked at me and then looked down. I touched the side of her face and then she looked at me again. She had tears in her eyes and I know how much she doesn't want me to leave. But I have too... unless... there's another way. I wiped her tears away with my thumb and kissed her to make her feel better. She giggled and smiled. I smiled back and took her hand and went to the door. "So..are you staying?" Ask Six. "Hmm...we'll see." I said. We climbed down and went to the beach. When we arrived, the man was standing there waiting for me. I walked to him while holding Six's hand. He looked at us and yelled, "GET IN THE BOAT NOW!" "No." I said calmly. Six covered her mouth and giggled. I tried not to laugh either but I did silently. "Excuse me?" said the man. He crossed his arms and looked upset. "I don't want to go home, I want to stay here with her." I looked at Six and smiled. She smiled back and stand closed to me. Then he grabbed Six's arm and pulled her hard. "AH!" She yelled. "LET GO OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!" Then he pulled out a knife and wrapped his arm around her neck and put the knife against her neck. She started crying and looked at me. I looked at her and then at him. "Fine. I'll go." He smirked and let go Six. She ran to me and hugged me. "No, don't leave me." She cried in my shoulder and I had tears in my eyes too. "Six, don't worry I'll come back." I felt depressed but at the same time, I was ready. I know what I was going to do and I'm going to do my plan.

Six's P.O.V

I cried more and I didn't want to let go of him but he shoved me a little and walked away. I nodded and walked away. I can't believe he would leave me here...alone! I have no one to love and I just need someone to be here for me and somebody to love and care. I don't want to be alone even though I have other friends, I'm still alone because, Mono is my missing piece to complete me but...I guess not. I looked back and Mono got onto the boat and they both started leaving. I turned back around and kept walking. I was going back to the tree house and be...alone. I sighed and tried to wipe my tears away but new ones kept coming. I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down but it didn't work. I really miss Mono even though he just left. I walked passed the bench that me and him used to sit, looking at the karaoke place where me and him danced, and remembering of how much he loved me. I cried in those memories...special memories. I realized I wasn't wearing my raincoat again and I was still wearing my white shirt and black shorts. I hope it doesn't rain today or right now. While I was walking, someone wrapped their arms around me and I turned around and it was Mono.