~Dancing~

Mono's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and I saw Six, so close to me. I was confused and a little nervous. I looked at my position. My arms were around her waist and her hands were on my chest. I blushed. How did this happen exactly? Also, her hood is off and she's more beautiful than I thought she was. Her short black hair covered her eyes and she was cuddling with me. She moved closer to me and I blushed and my face began to heat up. I smiled at her and looked at the alarm clock, it was 6:05 am. Six's head turned up and I looked at her. She was blushing and I was too. She sat up and I sat up with her. "Oh my god." She looked at me and had a sad face on. I looked at her and touched her shoulder. She smiled and hugged me. "T-thank you for making me feel...safe last night." I smiled and blushed. "He-he no problem." We looked at each other and laughed. Then I got off my bed and put on my jacket and head out of the room. Six followed and puts her hood on. "To be honest, you look really cute with your hood down." She blush-smiled and puts her hood back down. "He-he thanks. You look cute also...without your paper bag." I blush-smiled too and asked, "Ha, Thanks. But umm...where did you put my paper bag anyway?" She looked at me and then went to a shelf and got it. "Here, I put it up there because when I brought you in my tree house, I moved your paper bag and...I figured out that you were cute." I blushed and nodded. I folded my paper bag and put it in my pocket. Then we went outside and climbed down the ladder. When I reached to the bottom, I held out my hand for her. She stopped and looked at me. I blush-smiled at her and she took my hand and jumped off. I catch her and I had my hands on her waist and her hands were on my neck. We both blush and laughed nervously. We were walking to city and just walked for a bit. While we were walking, we heard music and decided to take a break from walking. When we heard the music, we followed the sound and it sounds like pop music. When we arrived, there were these kids dancing to these songs and were having fun. I walked up and smiled, "Ummm...Hi." they all looked at me and Six. I got nervous and sweat. "We have new people guys!" said a guy with the orange cloak. I nodded slowly and sat down on a chair and Six sat on the other chair next to me. Some of them were dancing and others were talking. Me and Six just sat there quietly and a boy came up to us. "Hey! I'm Seven and it's nice to meet you both." "Nice to meet you Seven. I'm Mono and this is Six." He nodded and smiled at us then he asked this weird question, "Well I'm just gonna ask you guys this but...are you guys dating?" Me and Six looked at each other and blushed. "U-uhh no, why?" I said nervously. "Oh c'mon, it's kinda obvious that you guys are dating." "Ha ha, funny Seven. We're not dating." said Six. He laughed and walked away. I looked at Six and she looked at me. We smiled and looked away. I don't know why we do that, blush, smile, and then look away. It's weird but it's cute. Then we heard Sénorita. I love that song. I saw Six nodding her head and I asked, "You like this song?" "Yeah, I love it!" "Me too!" We smiled and blushed and then Seven yelled, "Hey! You guys can dance together to this song!" I looked at Six and she looked at me. We blushed and smiled and got up and dance. I took off my jacket and put it on the chair. I looked at Six and she took off her raincoat. Wow, she was wearing a pastel yellow dress and she is beautiful in that dress. Then she saw me looking at her. I blushed and smiled. "You look beautiful." She blushed and smiled at me. "He-he, thanks. You....look handsome in that outfit too." We both laughed and got in position. The music started playing and Six started dancing first. I blushed and she did too. She knew I was looking at her and then it was mine turn. I grabbed her hand and danced. *3 minutes later* after the song was about to end, I had my hand on her waist and the other was hold her hand and she had her other hand on my shoulder. We were both breathing heavily and blushed. The kids cheered and clapped for us. Me and Six looked at them and smiled. We both broke the pose and hanged out with the group for a bit. Later, I put in my jacket and Six puts on her raincoat. "Well, that was fun." said Six, smiling and enjoying the cool air. "Yeah, especially that dance." I said, smiling at her. She blushed and I did too. She nodded and hugged me. "You're the bestest friend that I ever had!" I smiled and put my arms around her. "You too Six." We both blushed and kept walking. I always kept thinking that...I had feelings for Six because it's true! I have lots of feelings for her. Every since I got to know about Six, I started to have feelings for her. She's the best at dancing too and I wanted to say this to Six, 'I love you.'

Six's P.O.V

Wow! Me and Mono danced together! I freaked out when he was touching my waist and my hand! Even I touched his shoulder and holding his hand too! AHHH! I feel like I have a crush on him but...we just met since yesterday and now I'm treating him like a best friend. But that's a good thing though because...to be honest, I have feelings for him but he doesn't know that...right? I just want to tell him that I like him and...I might tell him that I like him and a great dancer too.