~A big argument~

Mono's P.O.V

Me and Six sat on a bench and stayed quiet. It got too awkward between me and her and it was too quiet. I took a deep breath and looked at her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows as saying, "What?". I think it was time to tell her about I feel, "Six, I want to say something..." There was a long silence and she just looked at me. I smiled and spoke, "I have feelings for you. Whenever I got to know you, you were pretty kind and quiet but I like that. Anyways, I was wondering if you have the same feelings about me and I like you because you are....you." She touched my hand and I blushed. She blushed and smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I do have the same feelings for you and I like you just the way you are." I smiled and I leaned in to kiss her. I could tell that I was blushing a lot and heating up. After we kissed, we looked at each other and blush-smiled. I hugged her and I smiled. "Six, I know that we just met but I had 'love at first sight'." She looked at me and touch my face. She smiled and giggled. "Me too. I love you Mono." "I love you too Six." She kissed me on the cheek and I blushed red. She blushed red too and closed her eyes. I put my arm around and relaxed on the bench. Later, we went back to the tree house and I slept with her and I shared with a room with her. We turned into my room to a guest room. Even though people don't really come here. I cuddled with her in bed and she put her head against my chest and I put my arms around her, then I fell asleep.

Later, I opened my eyes and I looked up and Six wasn't here. I got worried so I walked out of the room. Soon, I saw the bathroom door open. I walked in and saw Six. "You okay?" I asked. She jumped a little and sighed in relief. "Oh my gosh, you scared me." "Ha, sorry." It's okay, umm I'm fine...it's just that I had the same nightmare...again." I hugged and kissed her head. "I'll keep you safe." She smiled and kissed me on the lips. I blushed and smiled. She did the same. I turned off the bathroom light and we both walked to our room. We went to bed and I cuddled with her again. She cuddled me back and I wrap my arm around her waist and she put her arm on mine, where I wrap my arm on her waist. Then we fell asleep.

Six's P.O.V

I sat up on my bed and Mono was still sleeping. I got off and my hand was grabbed. I turn my head and it was Mono. He was holding my hand and I walked to him. "Morning Mono." I smiled and he sat up. He smiled and put his head against mine. "Morning cutie." I giggled and he laughed. He kissed me and I blushed. He was blushing too sooo yeah. We both smiled and I got up and then Mono grabbed my hand again. "Mono what's wrong?" "Don't leave me!" He said in sarcasm. I laughed and slightly pulled my hand away. Right about I was about to get out of my room, Mono wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me (if you know what I mean). I yelled and laughed. He started laughing too and tickled me. I kept laughing and I try to stop his hands but I couldn't cause I kept laughing so much. He stopped and put his body against mine. I flipped him over and giggled. He put his hand on my face and I touched it. His hands were really warm and I smiled. "Your hand is really warm. I like it." I said, while closing my eyes. "Ha, my hands are warm because of you." "What?" "You were really warm while I was cuddling with you last night and my hands were warm...really warm." I smiled and kissed him. I got off of him and walked out of the room. He followed me and we both washed up and went to the living room. Then Mono's phone buzzed. "WHAT?" He yelled. I looked at him and then at his phone. His message was from his boat rider? And he said, "I'm coming to you and bring you back home. You better meet me at the beach."  I looked at him and he looked upset. "I forgot to tell you that I already had a home but somehow I ended up here." I touched his hand and hugged him. "It's okay, everything would be okay... right?" He looked at me and looked away. I hold his hand but pulls his hand away. I felt heart broken when he did that. He never does that. I looked at him and tried to make things calm but it didn't work, "Mono, just relax. Just text him that you don't want to go ho-" "NO! I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EVEN TEXT ME BACK OR WHENEVER!!!" He yelled at me and I got scared. We were silent for a very long time and I started to tear up a bit. I took a deep breath and slowly got up and went to our room. I sat in my bed and start to cry silently. I got scared because he yelled at me. I never got yelled at before. I know it's weird but it's just been a long time since I seen kids around here. Later, I went out of the room and walked around to find Mono. He wasn't here so I looked in the guest room. When I looked in there, I saw him sitting on the bed, looking down. I sat by him and put my head on his shoulder. He shrugged meaning as pushing my head away. I felt heart broken. "Mono, are you...upset because you didn't tell me or is it that the boat rider or man whatever is coming to bring you home?" He looked at me and looked away again. I took a deep breath and was about to hold his hand but he grabbed my wrist really hard. "SIX STOP MAKING THINGS BETTER! IT'S NEVER GOING TO MAKE ME HAPPY!" He yelled at my face. He let go of my wrist and I pulled my hand away from him. I was scared and I got up and left the tree house.

Mono's P.O.V

I put my head down and I know why I was upset. Well, the boat man always abuse me when I don't do something for him and I... figured it out that no one brought me here, it was me. I brought myself here but my boat was broken and I got washed up...here in the city. I should apologise to Six and tell her the truth. I didn't mean to yell at her, I was just upset about myself and the boat man. I tried and tried to run away from him but always finds me! because he was always abuse me and I really hate him so much! I also brought myself here and didn't get the chance to tell her. Maybe both of the questions were actually important, yes I'm upset that he's bringing me back and yes that I didn't get to tell her. I got up and went to the other room but Six wasn't here. Damn it! Probably she's upset about me because I yelled at her. I'm such an asshole. Suddenly, I heard thunder. Oh no....it's going to rain. I went by the door and looked for an umbrella but she didn't have one. Well, I guess I have to go out there, with my only dry jacket. I went out of the tree house and climbed down the ladder. When I got to the bottom, I started to look for Six.