~Rain of love~

Six's P.O.V

I sat on a bench and thought about Mono. Why would he be acting like this? Does he hate me? Did I make him upset or what? What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore? I'm freaking out! All these questions made me tear up. Then I started to cry. I hiccuped, took quick breaths, and tears kept coming to my eyes. Then I heard thunder above me and I knew it was going to rain today. Shit! I forgot to bring my raincoat (I was wearing a black shirt and white shorts). Well, I'm going to be soak and wet. I walked somewhere else and it was chilly. I cuddled myself and kept walking. Then I spotted a bench with a roof on top (if you know what I mean...). I walked over quickly and sat down. I was shivering and I still had tears in my eyes. I cried more and I really miss Mono. I did wanted to yell at him but I didn't want to make him more upset. I took quick breaths and had hiccups. I was so depressed, I didn't know what to do without Mono. Without him, I'm alone forever. Except the kids that we both met but they are kind of too high. It started to rain and I looked up at the sky and there were dark grey clouds upon me. I cried more and I felt nothing but depression. Then I felt something wet for one second. I stand up quickly and it was water coming down from the roof above me. My shirt was wet but not my shorts. I walked in the rain and sat on another bench with towels on it. I couldn't stop crying and...I just couldn't. I covered my eyes with my hands and cried in tears. Until I felt someone sat next to me. I didn't want to look and they're gonna ask a lot of questions of what's wrong with me. "Six." It was a boy and I recognize that voice before. I looked up and it was Mono. I quickly turned away and wiped my tears but new ones kept coming down. Then Mono took off his jacket and put it on for me. He knew I was cold because...my position. I was shivering okay? I was freaking cold. "What are you doing here in the rain?" He asked. I looked at him and he saw me with my tears. I blushed and I was about to turn away from him but he hugged me. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you and made you cry. I was stress because the boat man was really abusive to me and I tried to escape from him but he always finds me. And I brought myself here and my boat was broken too and got washed up here." I couldn't resist it but hugged him back. I cried into his chest and he put his hand on my head so I could calm down. "Six, I-" but before he could finish, I cut him off, "I'M SO SORRY IF I MADE YOU UPSET MONO! I'M SO SORRY!!!" I screamed and cried more. "Six, calm down. I forgive you but you aren't the problem and you know that." said Mono, while petting my head. "I-I-I c-can't...I'm s-sorry..." I stammered and couldn't speak while I was crying. Mono lifted my chin and kissed me. I blushed and was surprised. I touched his face and close my eyes. After that, he blushed and smiled. I blushed and smiled a bit. "I wanna see you smile Six and of course..." His voice trailed off and held my hand. "I love you." I couldn't resist but smiled. He laughed a bit and hugged me. "It's okay, I forgive you Mono and I love you too." He smiled and kissed my head. We got up and walked in the rain to go back to the tree house. I was about to held his hand but I pulled away my hand quickly. He looked at me and held my hand. I smile at him and Mono smiled back. When we got to the tree house, we put our clothes in the dryer and I whore black shorts and I didn't had a shirt so I went to Mono and asked, "Hey umm...do you have a shirt that I can wear?" He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, you can where this one." I shrugged and took the white shirt and wore it. Mono was wearing a black shirt and dark grey pants. We both lay down on our bed and I cuddled with him. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled and put my arms around him and then closed my eyes.

Mono's P.O.V

Six looks so cute when she sleeps. Her head was against my chest and I put my head on top of her head. I whispered in her ear, "I love you." She giggled and looked at me. "I love you too." I smiled and kissed her. She's the best girlfriend that I ever had! After we kissed, she puts her head into my chest again and I kissed her on the head. I closed my eyes and fell asleep and enjoyed the rainy sound...especially the thunder.