~5~

(Pls note: The previous episode never showed Tyler taking the key, but if I just missed it, lemme know in the comments! Thx!) 

I took the key from Bode's nightstand, and went to the door. He was currently helping his mom with something, and he said he'd be right back. So, I decided to explore. Well, I had explored before. But I decided to explore and fly. Flying was obviously better than walking, in this instance. 

I turned the key and opened the large door. It creaked, but not too loud. I took a breath before stepping outside. And then a thud. My body was on the floor of the room I left behind. I smiled a shy smile and flew away. Hopefully he wouldn't get mad or anything. If anything, he'd be worried. 

"Woohoo!" I shouted out into the open. I felt great, but also guilty. I didn't ask him to use it. But I was out here, now.

I soared over the trees and snow, sightseeing. I decided to go to the water. I decided that I didn't mind going to where, y'know. I mean, I really didn't. But today, I was incredibly bored. I dove down, fast. The blue was approaching fast. It reminded me of that day, but I kept diving. Until I was in the water. I held my breath, but I didn't need too. I swam deeper, until I couldn't see. Then I swam back up. 

Now, ever since I was little, exploring the sea caves was on my bucket list. I dove into the ground, closing my eyes to brace myself. I'm not sure why, because I know I can go through things. And there I was. The rocks were high, making a large space. I flew deeper and deeper into the caves. There was a blue glow when I got so far. But I was scared to go close, even if I was a ghost.

~Bode~

"Okay, mom," I said, turning to walk back to my bedroom where [Name] was reading. My mom walked back to the kitchen to make some dinner. I walked upstairs, only to find out that she wasn't there. Then I walked into the room with the door, and saw [Name] laying in front of it. 

"Oh no," I said. I knew what she was doing, but I couldn't help but wonder why. I'm kinda glad that my mom hadn't seen her, though. She would've freaked. The police would probably be here, too. 

I stood about six feet away from the doorway, before running towards the outside. My body fell beside hers, and then I was off.

~You~

"[Name]!" I heard someone call. Probably Bode. I flew through the ground again, and out of the Earth I came.

"Hey," I said. He waved for me follow him back to the house. Probably for dinner. It was getting kinda late.

"So, why did you use the key without me?" He asked. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Without you? What, you like my company?" I teased. He gave a small laugh.

"Maybe."

"Oh, and I was bored, by the way," I said. He gave me an approving nod and we flew home together. His mother had just walked into the room when we returned to our bodies. She looked freaked the hell out when we sat up. 

"Kids, what just, uh, I-" She couldn't even speak. Bode and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. It took us a good few minutes to return back to normal. He finally got up and took the key from the keyhole. 

"Well, uhm, dinners' ready," she said. Bode and I got up and went to the kitchen. We were having pizza, I saw. I like pizza. Mrs. Locke handed us plates and we got our selected slices. I sat down at my seat by Bode, but merely picked at my food.

"You okay?" Bode asked. I nodded, and ate. He looked at me for another moment before finishing his dinner.

----

"So, what's up? You seem a little off," Bode asked. I shrugged.

"Come on, you can trust me. I wouldn't tell a single soul." He hold his hand up, sticking his pinky finger for me to hook. I wrap mine around his, and begin to speak.

"Well, I flew into the sea caves. I braved it out. But while I was in there, I saw a blue light." He looked at me, looking a bit concerned.

"Did you see what it was?" He asked. 

"No. I was scared," I said.

"It's okay."