T W E N T Y - S E V E N THE END

TIME SKIP A YEAR

YOUR POV

I was getting ready for my date with Awsten we are going to the fair today. I put on a t-shirt with random faces on it with a black and white Hawaiian button down over it but unbuttoned with a black jean skirt. I put some doc martens on and light makeup to add a little color to my look and grab my phone and wallet. I go to my living room and wait for Awsten, a knock on my door about 10 minutes later I grab my keys phone and wallet and open the door. I see Awsten wearing a pastel sweatshirt as usual and some black skinny jeans. "You look so beautiful I mean you always look beautiful but you look so gorgeous right now" he says. I blush and say lets go. We walk out into his car the fair was on the other side of town so we sat in the car for about half an hour. That half an our spent yelling Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco!, Pierce the Veil, and other typical emo bands. Once we got there Awsten ran to my door to open it and I got out. We first went to get snacks looking through all the booths. We got large cheese fries and a smoothie to share. We decided to walk around the booths they had to see if we could find anything interesting before the sun went down because the rides are better at night. We just eat our food and have friendly chat. "Y/n" he said as he grabbed both your hands "I am so in love with you and I hope you stay around in my life forever because you know Ill always be around even when you dont want me too be with you" he said with a smile. I smile back and stare into his eyes "Awsten you know damn well I am not going anywhere its been over a year and look at me still havent left if I wanted to be gone I wouldnt be here with you right now". We just sit there and talk for a while and when the sun starts setting we throw away out trash and start walking to the rides. We bought wrist bands to ride the rides all night. We go on some random rides that were pretty fun and just walk around for a few more hours and when it gets about time to leave we get in line for the ferris wheel. When we get on we sit across from each other in the little booth like thing. We look at each other and out the windows as we go up slowly. The ferris wheel is a lot slower then I would have thought it to be. When we get to the top he taps my shoulder and we look at each other. We both lean in and he wraps his arms around my neck as we both share a passionate kiss. "Awsten Knight I am so very in love with you and I hope you know that, I hate that you don't like yourself all the time and so I promise when you hate yourself I am loving you because that what real lovers are about. When you dont feel good i'll cook for you and be by your side when your ill I'll take care of you and make you stay safe and alive because I need you here and alive for me". I say and he starts tearing up. "I love you too y/n and all the time goes for you I know youre insecure about a lot of things and I want to be there for you all the time I never want to leave your side and I have a big question to ask when me and the boys go on the next tour would you like to come with us" he says hopefully. "Are you stupid?? Of course I'll go I wouldn't miss it for the world seeing my rocker boyfriend play and rock every single night its a dream and im going to live it" I say. "Okay good because that'll be your life here in a month." He says happily. "You guys are finally going on tour again?" I ask. "Well I thought thats basically what I just said but the simple answer is yes yes we are." He says. "I got it im not stupid" I say with sass. "Okay well its warm out here and I want to walk you home no driving ill call Otto and he can drive my car to your apartment" He says with a smile. He calls Otto and about after 15 minutes of debating Otto finally agrees to come. Otto arrives about half an hour later and Awsten gives him the car keys and Otto drives away. Awsten takes my hand and we start walking to my apartment which is about an hour walk in the dark but we make the most of it by stopping and star gazing for 15 minutes. We both go to stand up but Awsten doesnt stand up fully get gets on one knee and pulls a ring box out his back pocket. "Y/n I know were both tired and want to sleep but youre the best thing thats ever happened to me after we go on tour together will you marry me because as beautiful as the starry sky is right now it will never reach the beauty of you" he says with a cheesy smile. "A-awsten" I say with tears forming in my eyes I fall to my knees and hug him "Of course ill marry you". "Oh thank god when you started crying I thought you were gonna reject me" he says sounding relieved to hear my answer. I make a joke "I mean maybe I was thinking about rejecting you" I say with sass. "Well im just glad you didnt" he says. We both get up and walk back to my apartment and change into comfortable clothing and get into my bed we just watch The Office and Cuddle until we both fall asleep.

HI THATS THE END BUT I MIGHT WRITE A SEQUEL IF YALL REALLY WANT ONE GO READ MY NEW AWSTEN BOOK CALLED YR THE BEST THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK COMMENT FOR A SEQUEL