N I N E T E E N

(yall are just getting updates left and right also the last chapter was so hard to write because i normally dont write about that stuff but the story was getting boring so)

"So whos the boy you keep posting about on insta" Lucas turns to me and says. I look at him in shock I thought i blocked all his accounts. "You know I can just make new accounts right?" He says as i just sit looking stunned still. "Is there anything going on with you and him" he questions. "I-" im cut off "It hasn't even been six months y/n and youre already all over other boys doing what exactly" He says with lots of sarcasm but also is a serious scary tone. "Nothing we havent done anything" I say avoiding eye contact. "Yet what the hell do you mean yet" he says with rage. I tumble over my words and quickly say "W-we just made things official like a day ago" He smirks "So its not that important yet is it my dear" "Stop calling me dear and lovely we broke up remember" I said. "Yes i know my dear why do you think youre here" he says "Because youre jealous" I say with sass. "Now my lovely what makes you think that" He says annoyed. "The fact youre mad about awsten stupid" I say "Dont call me stupid " he says firmly "Whatever you say stupid" I say putting emphasis on the stupid. "I swear i will hurt you y/n" he says. "Oooh so scary" I say sarcastically "How long have we been on this car" I whine "Only an hour" He says "where are we going my legs hurt" I whine. "Stop fucking whining its annoying" he says annoyed. I lean my head to the side of the car he's not on and slowly fall asleep. I get waken up by being shook almost to death i swear. "what do you want" i whine. "Get out of the car your doors open but dont try anything sneaky cause hes right outside the door " an unfamiliar voice warns. I slowly get out the car very shaky from not using my legs for hours and fall onto lucas. "You just cant control yourself around me can you" He smirks while talking. I look at him in disgust"You disgust me nasty". "Im not sure you do though my dear your falling for me" He says and then winks at me. "Follow us now" he says someone behind me and someone on my side's to make sure i don't do anything. I just walk along very wobbly my legs still not adjusted to. I look to my side that nobody else is on and run that way as fast i can hearing the others running after me then i trip over a rock or something. I just lay there thinking about how much I messed up. "Oh my dear you shouldnt have tried running in the first place" he said with a smug smirk as he picks me up. "please put me down id rather rot and die then be with you" I say with a smile "Not happening sweetie" He says and i cringe at the name. "We both know you love being called sweetie" he says smirking. "No i dont because it reminds me of you" I say with a sassy smile. I start thinking to myself awsten must be worried sick because im not answering his texts I feel so bad but this isnt my fault. We get to a door and somebody i dont know unlocks and opens it. We all go in and go to the living room me not having an option. "Okay you get three questions y/n use them wisely"
"Okay well why am I here" I say "Oh dear do you think we can tell you that yet" He says with a smirk.