F O U R T E E N

*YOUR pov*

I wake up to my alarm going off at 7:00A.M. and drag myself off my bed feeling my satin sheets underneath me. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth and floss. I then brush out my blueish purple hair quickly doing a french braid down the middle. I walk back to my room and put on a long sleeved blacked crop top and jean shorts. I then put on socks and checkered vans and go out to my living room grab my keys and leave. Im so anxious what if he is lying and I just get left at the airport. No hes not like that uhg. I plug my phone into the AUX and blast some Conan Gray.

*AWSTENS POV*
I couldnt sleep last night im so nervous shes not actually going to show up. I care about her so much and I cant stand she might now feel the same. "Dude relax" Ottos looks over at me" Youll be fine don't worry about it were like half an hour away from home im sure shes going to be there " I reply saying"Thanks Otto" I fall asleep the next 15 minutes when someone gets on the speakers and says "Plane landing soon". I wake and mentally prepare myself to see y/n again.

*YOUR pov*
I see on the entrance gate that they were getting out and getting luggage. I walk to there entrance holding my phone and my earbuds. I see awsten and get nervous he speed walks to me and engulfs me in a hug i hug back. He smells like a plane. "Hi" he says really excited. Otto and Geoff just look bored. "You guys hungry" I say "Uh yes" they all yell. We drive to the nearest McDonalds and catch up with each other.