E I G H T E E N

/TIME SKIP TO THE DAY AFTER\

YOUR POV

Im just in my room listening to a playlist i made when my phone starts vibrating like crazy. I look at it confused and realized it's just the group chat.

a: yeeyee
g:someones happy;)
a: when am i not happy
o: before you guys happened
y/n: and i oo-
g: ^ me when you guys kissed lmao
a: yall are bullies
o: no
a: otto i can beat you at Mario cart right now dont test me nasty
g: and i ooP
y/n: geoff that's my thing smh
g: and what about it
a: stop bullying her geoff
g: awe look whos getting protective cute
y/n: you guys are dumb lmao
awsten: y/n :00
g: no u
y/n: no u and no no u's back
g: damnit
y/n: haha
y/n: well i gotta go to work ttyl
a: awwe by bby
g: ew get that lovely shit out of here
o: what geoff said

I laugh and put my phone in my pocket and walk to my car. I see a familiar face at the bottom of the stairs is that Lucas. "oh no shit" i mumble a little too loudly causing him to turn around. He starts walking up the stairs to were
I am and I back up untill ive hit the wall of my apartment. "what do you want lucas" (back story because this is sudden lukes her emotionally abusive and manipulative ex) "i think you know" he whispers in a deep voice. You hear other footsteps coming up the stairs and think oh please help me and then see two other boys."You can come with us or put up a fight but if you do choose the second on their will be consequences" Lucas says. I stutter on my words"W-what do you mean by that" "Youll see youll just see my lovely" He says still whispering. He looks behind thinking I won't put a struggle and take this is a time to run forgetting about the other boys "fuck" i says knowing i wont get past and try to push them. "I said no fighting my dear" Lucas warns. "Too bad"I start pushing them again not noticing Lucas was right behind me and he grabs my waist and picks me up. "Okay boys to the car" and the other boys start walking to the car. He wispers "im going to put you down now but I am taking this" he grabs my phone out of my back pocket. He sets me down but grabs my arm and im still trying to stay still and he just pulls me untill we get to the stairs and he grabs my waist and picks me up probably expecting me to put my legs around him funny. He walks us to his car its a nice sports car. "Since when did you have money" I say sarcastically. "I always have I just dont waste it on bitches" He replies you just look stunned he opens the back set door and pushes you in and then he gets in and sits down the other boys in the front. "where are you taking me?" I question. "Youll see you will see my dear" He says with a evil tone in his voice.

(OH SHIT WHAT A TWIST I'VE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT OOP