T W E N T Y - F O U R

TIME SKIP TO THE POLICE STATION

YOUR POV

Im sitting in a police officers office next to Awsten waiting for the sheriff to come back into the room. I feel Awsten grab my hand and squeeze on it lightly. I look at him "Im nervous" he replies "Don't be this is helping you be safe" "I guess youre right". The police officer walks into the room dragging in the last person I wanted to see. "This is the man who kidnapped you correct?" I nod in response. "Okay thanks ill be right back" he says as he drags Lucas out of the room. I look at Awsten about to break down and I just hug him. We stay like this until the sheriff walks back into the room. "Where were you when he came and kidnapped you?" "Right outside my apartment I was about to go to work" "Okay thank you thats all we needed to hear after hearing Awsten's side of she story its obvious that Lucas is guilty and he will be trialed in court next week you dont have to come if you dont want to we understand even being in the same room as your abuser can he hard". "Thank you" I say and get up and Awsten walks with me and grabs my hand. "Thanks for coming with me today that was very hard for me" "Its not big problem ill be for you anytime you need it" " Thanks Awsten it truly does mean a lot to me" We both get in the car and drive to my apartment. When I unlock the door I see frank(crankthatfrank), Otto Geoff and Finn (Wolfhard) all standing with cards that say welcome home. I stand speechless for a few minutes and tears start forming in my eyes "Guys you really didnt have to I mean im very happy but this sure took a lot of trouble" Otto responds "We didnt even plan this thank Awsten not us" I turn and look at Awsten and engulf him in a hug "Thank you so much for everything and thanks to Frank and Finn for flying all the way out here."