Words say a lot more

Babe's Point of view

I was called in for an after school meeting with Ms. Shapen. "Now Babe, dear. You have only been in my class for so long and you have worse grades then some who have been in this class since the beginning of the school year," I sighed. I had this talk with so many of my teachers, I know how it went, "Now originally you had a C+, but because of your score on the test, you now have an F-. I understand you are dyslexic,but that is no excuse for bad grades, so you will be tutored by Henry." That was not expected. Who knew my boyfriend had good grades. 

"I understand Miss Shapen," She smiled at me and her large eyes seemed to stare into my soul, "I will allow you to do a retake of the test, however, you better have an improved grade. The test will be at the end of this week," I nod my head. Cross your fingers this will go well.

𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔴

Would you shut up?

𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕥 𝕦𝕡, 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕣𝕦𝕕𝕖. 

You know what else is rude? You constantly barging into my head, unannounced, making me lose focus on whatever I am currently doing, to pay attention to you imbeciles. 

 𝒞𝓇𝓊𝒹𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝑜, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓈, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎. 

First, what do you mean warn me? And second I don't need your company, so just say whatever you need to say, then LEAVE!! 

𝕎𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟!

Tell me what you have to say first.

𝐹𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝒷𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈

Why exactly? 

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕖

Is that all?

𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞, 𝖜𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖜

𝐻𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝐿𝓊𝑒𝑔𝑜

Bye. 

"Ms. Carano, are you ok? You seemed to have drifted off somewhere." Ms. Shapen snapped her long and bony fingers infront of my face. "Oh yeah, I was just thinking about something." She sighed and said, "Henry knows about the tutoring session, so you are expected to go study with him today, understand?" I nodded, "You may leave now." I smiled, and grabbed my bag. I had left rather quickly and walked to Henry's house. All I want today right now is cuddle with him.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was snuggled into Henry's chest, as he was going over the history test answers. "Babe, common. You have to get this down." He tried pulling me off him, but I just held tight. "No." I sounded like a little girl, I was acting stubborn. Henry laughed at how I said that and kissed my forehead. "Bubs." he tried to reason with me. "No. Cuddle time." He tried not to argue, and agreed. I tried to fall asleep on his chest. All of my thoughts were on what the voices said. I figured I would now be closer to Henry than ever. I guess I love him.

"Henry," I mumbled, half asleep. "Hmm," he asked groggily. "I love you." I said cheekily. He pecked my lips, "I love you too," 

No chapter eh? HA! My laptop didn't save it so I had to restart a lot of it. Sorry it's short :(